Heads up: PS4 Pro is $320 on eBay.

News: Android For The Nintendo Switch Coming Within 5 Days And Vita3K Seeing Good Progress With Persona 4 Golden To Show Graphics Soon!

Aurora

1. bolo says:

That’s awesome, if there is no performance penalty running Android on switch, it should easily be able to run psp, gc and even wii emulation.

2. Clutz450 says:

Any idea on if this Android port to the Switch will allow us to use Moonlight for Android (https://moonlight-stream.org/) and be able to stream and play our PC games over the internet? I am currently using it on my Vita and it works great and am looking forward to being able to do the same on the switch’s bigger screen.

3. Wetalo says:

Would it be possible to install the Android Shield ports of Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and Resident Evil 5 on the Switch with this? That’d be huge!

4. Hazzard says:

Also, would Kodi be running properly on the Switch this way? would be able to get rid of my android TV box that way.

5. azoreseuropa says:

I don’t care about that game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. It sucks but I van’t wait for Android on Switch because I like other things to use on it.

6. garet says:

a
    u
    r
    o
    z
    e
    t
    t

1. July 27, 2019

[…] few days ago, we were given an ETA of a maximum of 5 days before we got Android for the Nintendo Switch. Apparently, only 3 days were needed as switchroot […]