Memory Pit Exploit For The Nintendo DSi Released – Every DSi console can now be hacked for free without hardmods through the camera app!

Aurora

1. Anonymous says:

That’s amazing! Thanks for the news.

2. Bob says:

Yay. Congrats to DSI users.

3. Jake says:

This site is getting a bit lame.

4. Deco says:

Thankfully my DSI LL, had flip note. So I was able to do it through that method.

Now thanks to this exploit i can do my smaller DSI. Unlaunch is your best friend when it comes to installing the CFW.

5. ZeroSbr says:

“While the Nintendo DSi has been out for a little over half a decade”

Excuse me, but no. The DSi launched in 2008. It has been out for over a decade. Also, I’m pretty sure most 3DS systems are hackable so long as you’re willing to do what it takes to hack it, so there’s not much point in even owning a DSi. It can’t really do anything a 3DS can’t do, especially not now that the DSi store is closed. It doesn’t have a GBA cart slot like the phat and lite models, so it doesn’t have that going for it either. It’s literally the worst type of DS to own.

6. johnny says:

im on 1.4.3u and i keep getting and error when i try to update

7. Xaliax says:

Reminds me of the psp TIFF exploit

8. kims says:

NOT WORKING HBMenu
    Ver 1.4.6K T..T

9. kim says:

not working HBMenu T..T

dsi Ver 1.4.6K

10. bolo says:

Nice but sadly few years to late to be useful, I mean r4 cost ~4€ and DSi games run on 3DS.

11. noobish says:

I wish people stopped being dumb, thank you Aurora, are you the one who also designed Luma3ds??? anyway I stupidly (accidentally) deleted flipnote studio, don’t even know why and when that exploit came out I was like ***, I asked for alternate solutions in different places, most people said I am out of luck. Thank you for making this, I love you ^_^ people who are saying stuff like its better to own a 3ds instead, I have a 2ds, a 3ds XL and 2 new 3ds XL, still I wanted to hack my DSi, go suck a lemon, I love every single one of my device!!!

12. Kimjj says:

ㅡㅡ not working 1.4.6k ????

13. Nova says:

this is great news and also very easy to use. I had mine done with no problems what so ever. correct me if i’m wrong but this will be the first device to play NDS backups flawlessly without the use of a flashcart. ( 3ds can play nds backups but not every game is fully supported )

1. May 29, 2019

[…] other hand, if you’re also into the DS, you might be interested in the recent release of the Memory Pit exploit and FreeNAND which was released today letting you use other NANDs on your […]