Bamhm182 releases FinTrinity, a tool to automate the Trinity Exploit Installation Process – You can now hack your FW 3.69/3.70 PSVita or PSTV in seconds!

Aurora

1. StepS says:

Trinity doesn’t work on 3.60 indeed, but it does on 3.65-3.70 as TheFlow said on twitter. This can be useful if for some reason you decide to downgrade to 3.65 instead of 3.60, so you don’t have to install h-encore and can use the existing exploit. However, you must unlink the memory card before downgrading, or the trinity bubble will disappear.

2. AciDBatH says:

I knew I should have waited another day or 2. Either way, the Trinity exploit only took 10-15 mins. It took about 30 mins to hack, downgrade, install enso, and set up the SD card. Now I have a permanent hack and 256gb of space thanks to The_Flow and other developers.

• Pitaman says:

Hey, do you have a good youtube guide for this 3.70 exploit, to how to downgrade if u have Trinity and henkaku already?

3. pitaman says:

Hey there, sorry guys for the bother, I am a total noob here , I just followed the wololo description an applied the trinity expolit and installed vitashell, but where can I find a guide for installing ,homebrews? for example vhbb?

4. John says:

Hey, can we play hacked or pirated games online with Trinity ?

5. Azi says:

Okay but how to hack PSTV with this? The instructions make it as if You need a normal Vita.

6. araya says: