PSVita Dock Plug and Play Edition Now Available for €58/$65 on IndieGoGo and FantaHG ports Cup Critters to the Vita – Transmitting your PSVita’s screen to the TV has now become much easier and you can play an addicting game while you wait for it!

Aurora

1. Panzer says:

Oh cool. I would have backed the dock sooner but since it was just a shell, didn’t really care for it.

2. 909090 says:

Just 3 words: PS Vita TV.
    Who needs this expensive piece of junk?

• mixedfish says:

PS Vita TV is now worth about $200 because people have become desperate to play Vita on TV.

Any cheaper method is welcome.

I’m just glad I saw the potential of PS Vita TV before this mess and got one early.

• CycloneFox says:

Woha, dude. Someone puts in a lot effort in something actually really useful and you just brush it off as junk? ***.

But let me tell you the important difference: It’s seamless. So even if you bought a PSTV, which are extremely rare now and hard to get and way more expensive than this, to switch between portable gaming and your TV, you need to save your game, turn off the device completely, take out your memory card and game card if its a physical game, put it into your PSTV, turn on the TV and restart the game, load your save, etc. With this device, you can just switch between the modes like you would with a Nintendo Switch.

• CycloneFox says:

3. Conoido says:

With this, does the vita get less performance in games?

4. bolo says:

As if the streaming worked that well. It’s too laggy for like a half of the games so the only good choice is vita TV, sadly for some reason they have already got more expensive than vita 1k O.o and sadly it’s 1080i instead of 1088p.

5. Deco says:

That is the biggest waist of money i saw in while, it’s not worth it. It’s just plastic stand with raspberry pi inside, you can get all of that for around 35$.

The stand is my favorite waste so far, it’s not even made of good plastic. It’s just 3D printed.