Orbital (PS4 emulator) showing significant progress, now with graphical output

1. Breeze says:

Time to buy a 1000+€ PC to Play Games from a 250€ console

2. Mr Krabs says:

Nice with some PS4 news going on!

3. lollypop says:

so no more remote play welcome spice or qemu+ssh:///system

4. lollypop says:

is there a build guid to orbital ? …

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../grub-core/efiemu/runtime -DGRUB_FILE=\”efiemu/runtime/efiemu.c\” -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I../include -I../include -I../grub-core/lib/libgcrypt-grub/src/ -m32 -Wall -Werror -nostdlib -static -O2 -c -o efiemu32.o.bin efiemu/runtime/efiemu.c
    In file included from efiemu/runtime/efiemu.c:33:
    ../include/grub/efiemu/runtime.h:36:1: error: alignment 1 of ‘struct efi_variable’ is less than 8 [-Werror=packed-not-aligned]
    } GRUB_PACKED;
    ^

5. lollypop says:

start the compiling with this line … (i wanne see an actually build since u got me trilled with it)
    echo ‘git submodule update –init –recursive
    > sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf automake bison \
    > flex libncurses5-dev libreadline-dev libusb-dev texinfo libgmp3-dev \
    > libmpfr-dev patch
    > ./build.sh’ &> prepare.sh

6. Badryo says:

This is unbelievable!!!! Really impressed that they even tried…playing ps4 games on a pc, now that would be something….

7. Franky says:

Is this an emulator or a compatibility layer?

• Roxassora says:

I think it’s a compatibility layer, since all of this is done by virtualization with some implemented functions, such as GPU emulation