Recent PlayStation Classic News: PPSSPP (PSP emulator) port released, tool to directly boot into RetroArch released and BleemSync to get exFAT and NTFS support!

Aurora

1. Joe says:

Lol, “a girl that’s liked technology”, as if stating the fact that you are a girl makes you very special, SMH

• RedFlameFox says:

She’s Italian, it’s common for them to specify their gender when introducing themselves, it’s a cultural thing and it’s perfectly normal to do so there.

2. Xemi says:

Does this mean that we may be seeing a PS3 port of PPSSPP soon??

3. DarkHao says:

But why i need to buy PSP emulator for $60+, when i can buy REAL PSP for just a $30, or even a REAL VITA just for $45-$50….

Aurora, we all understand that it`s not a news, it`s an ad. why u sell urself like a billboard..? shame on u.

4. nebu_187 says:

The only thing i regret is that i paid 110€ pre-order for my PSC. I never pre order again.

5. lollypop says:

One Q before i buy one …
    Is the ppsspp including some form of adrenaline ?

6. Gio says:

Does anyone know if PPSSPP is being ported (or has already been ported) to the switch?