VitaHexenII 2.0 released, brings Hardware acceleration
Developer Rinnegatamante has updated his cool homebrew port of Hexen II for the PS Vita, bringing it to version 2.0. In particular, this update brings hardware acceleration via vitaGL, which according to the developer means the game now constantly runs at 60fps.
Other changes from the developer’s changelog:
– Now CDAudio tracks can be provided in .ogg and .mp3 format.
– Moved the renderer to hardware accelerated vitaGL one. (Meaning game now has stable 60 fps)
– Removed resolution rescaler, resolution is now hardcoded to 960×544.
– Removed gamma and depth of field settings cause related to the old software renderer.
– Added a Show Framerate option in Options menu to enable/disable a framerate counter.
Download VitaHexenII 2.0 for PS Vita
Source: Rinnegatamante on /talk