A trip down the PSP’s past: Web Portals, the things that let us imagine that our PSP was something else!

Aurora

1. Dreammer says:

So with the Dsportal i will be able to play Nintendo Ds Rims?

2. RoterAdler says:

Totally forgot about them. Enjoyed them back then 😀

3. skyleN_ says:

PSP Homebrew Scene was the best. I miss it badly…
    Love you all!

4. ivory_soul says:

I never bothered with these back in the day as I actually had a ***** desktop that had high-speed internet access in my room. I used to write for QJ.net back in the day. It was the epicenter of PSP piracy before wololo was a huge deal.

5. Weedalf says:

Don’t forget Indigo 2.0 pro with much games and videos!
    But I cant find a working download link 🙁

6. The Zett says:

The NDS emulator was one of the biggest bait releases ever.

It *technically* works, but the frame rate is simply atrocious and makes it basically unusable.

Great nostalgia article, though. I enjoyed the read 🙂

7. The Zett says:

The NDS emulator was one of the biggest bait releases ever.

It technically works, but the frame rate is simply atrocious and makes it basically unusable.

Great nostalgia article, though. I enjoyed the read

8. Fabian says:

I loved the Windows portals haha got me interested in web development as well!

9. Edzo says:

Wow this takes me back. I used to love playing with these things. My favorite was called Xtreme Flash Portal or something like that and I’ve never been able to find a working link to it anymore. Makes me sad