Postal Vita released – GOING POSTAL on your beloved PSVita is now totally possible!

Aurora

1. TechmanTim says:

Even though i’m not much in to these type of games, thank you for all you hard work that you do.

2. billzdaman says:

The game just kicks me back to the Start screen.

3. Johnny Rico says:

Hey, I had the same problem at first, here is my installation :

1 – Create ux0:/data/Postal folder, then ux0:/data/Postal/savegame folder

2 – Copy ALL files and folders from the Postal game (including POSTAL.INI) to ux0:/data/Postal

3 – Install vpk from Rinnegatamante (thanks to you man !)

4 – Launch the game, uncheck “use mouse” or something like that in the options, so the aim cross is not locked and can be moved anywhere in 360 ° for most of game weapons 🙂 with right stick

5 – Enjoy pure violence

4. joey says:

how can we know if it worth playing on it if there isnt any game-play video anywhere….?

5. Jefphar says:

Works nice. Thank you Rinnegatamante. I hope you can port more nice games from Steam.

6. MOJ says:

Also i am not into this sort of games(yet i would give it a try) i should thank developer Rinnegatamante for all his hard work which may take other developers attention to vita!

7. Aur0ra is a dude says:

Come out of the closet!

8. Ein Owl says:

I just think.. if that port can just get files of original game, why not to remake port into emulator and play in many GOG games? it`s just add some lib`s i think.. and some main control settings.. and TA-DAAA!!! xD

9. Marlow says:

Good fun game. Thanks to Bologna! Sadly it never loads the third level on my oled vita but crashes into “start new game”.
    Game-files I use seem to originate from gog…can’t find it there though.

1. January 20, 2019

[…] Hopefully, we’ll see updates to OpenClaw in the near future so that the whole game is playable and maybe, we’ll also see a PSVita port since Switch->Vita homebrew ports have become somewhat common lately with ports such as Postal Vita. […]