Xerpi currently working on getting Linux to run on the PSVita – Project still in early stages but progress is being made!

Aurora

1. Audelraut says:

I hope wololo is having a nice christmas!

2. duh_dehtt says:

lubuntu hahaha, the thing is arch all the way.

lammer zett >.>

3. DD says:

Thanks for the update.
    On a tangentially related note, some more info about the Vita Web browser (Though probably not news worthy), is the Web version of Youtube no longer works on Vita. At least, not from what I’ve experienced and heard around.

4. DarkDante says:

This has a lot of potential. I came from using a Dingoo to the vita, when the Dingoo got Linux it gained incredible power for a device much weaker than the vita. I’m going on record here that Linux on the vita will lead to a vita revolution. What do we call it? Lita, Vitux, Loav (Linux on a vita)

5. Tlok Kh says:

I think the best android version to run on ps vita is Android Go.

6. Ein Owl says:

Yeeey!=))) my dream is coming!)

Lets just imagine and some dreaming.. linux completely worked on vita! hi, good android game list, included my favourite GoF2=))) say hello to Windows ported (maybe through wine) HoMM3, Space Rangers 2, Morrowind, Diablo 2, etc.. Suddenly Dragon Saga! or even maybe WoW? why not? etc etc.. watta heck?? SKYRIM!!! FALLOUT 4!!!! no.. no… it`s too much…. or not? we are dreaming after all=) let`s mooore dreaming! Hello Citra!! only Citra? No! Hello ALL not(or bad) emulated OS, now u can! so what now? upgrage a lil vita with SD slot(it`s more important than 3G xD), buy 256gb MicroSD (Vita and other console games), 512gb SD (linux\windows games), nokia n8 stayed good camera\mp3, laptop stayed like a TV, vita now namba 1 best gamin monsta eva! Zadrot`s continue playn in Dota 2\CS now even on Vita in restroom! (why not xD) thx god i`m not of that type xD and all others do not need anything else! certainly me, to be honest xDD

That`s my little fantasy xDD but part of it (maybe more than i think) can really be true! U probably don`t read it, but i wish u luck and all best, Xerpi! and not only you, all good guys who try and make our gray world brighter and more colorful =)))

7. Tomthumb says:

Wololo = Aurora, not good to hide behind these aliases but oh well. This site is dead. Merry Christmas.

8. Junior says:

Raicast possible

9. bolo says:

Wow, would be great to see android running on vita as 2nd os one day. I think Vita would be quite capable of running games like GTA for android.

1. December 30, 2018

[…] there’s another interesting development relating to the Vita and that’s xerpi’s efforts to get Linux running on it which could, eventually, translate into some cool stuff for the […]