Recent Nintendo Switch Releases: Half-Life 1 Port (Xash 3D), Patched YouTube app that works on 5.1.0 and banned consoles, and Atmosphère 0.7.5

Aurora

1. That_guy says:

Anti-First

2. the_bug says:

Would you recommend playing HL on a SD formatted to ExFat or FAT32? because SD corruption issues

3. splendidEdge says:

Wololo is the first website I check when I get up in the morning. I would love to thank Aurora for her great articles. First the Switch got kinda ignored on here but now we are getting Switch articles and I am very happy about this. I feel sorry that Aurora can’t test any of the things she writes about because she doesn’t own a Switch.

Am I the only person who would pitch in some money so that she could buy a Switch? Like seriously how many are actually reading this blog? How many pity her? If everyone would just pitch in 5 bucks wouldn’t we get there quickly? I think she deserves it.

Keep up the Switch Articles!

4. That_guy says:

I don’t own a switch, I just come for vita news…but it doesn’t hurt to know what’s going on in the nintendo scene

5. Barrynothe says:

Hy there, Justly observations ! precisesuffer up in spite of get
    Innocent click

6. Grey says:

Found a site for download Nintendo Switch XCI/NSP game full collection on google drive and 1fichier link. https://www.romstorage.com/