Heads up! Humble THQ Nordic Playstation Bundle 2 is ongoing. Pay what you want for $269 worth of PS4 games. (Affiliate link)

The full game list of 20 games for the upcoming PlayStation Classic revealed – Many Classics Like Crash Bandicoot Missing So Go Get a PlayStation TV Instead!

Aurora

1. Chris says:

I’ve been looking for a cheap PSTV for a while and I can’t find one for under ~$85. Anyone know where I could find one cheaper? Idc if it’s 3.69 I can wait for the exploit.

2. scissors610 says:

A lot of people are upset about some of their favourite games not being included, but this was to be expected with there only being 20 games. People would be dissatisfied no matter what.

• stevorkz says:

Tell me about it. Not withstanding the fact that the line up in my opinion is rather good. Plus, the chances are this console will get cracked come on. I dont care if it comes with no games that I would play at all, I would still buy it for this fact. People have no vision.

• CycloneFox says:

A comment with some common sense. That’s something rare in the internet.

3. Cypherblade says:

No soul blade or resident evil 2, command and conquer red alert, fifa just to name a few that would of been better

4. Charles Fasano says:

But not to include games that made the PSOne was it is is silly.

5. ghorticus says:

Another option would be to pick up a PS2 and softmod it with FMCB. They recently began working on porting RetroArch to PS2 as well.

6. I will probaly be picking one up for collection purposes but, I agree there are many better ways to enjoy PS1 games. Theres something nostalgic about the ‘old’ controllers.
    Crash missing is sad but, understandable due to the recent remaster. Truely suprised to see Persona on the list!

7. mikaleon says:

Hmm, nope. no Soul Edge, Time Crisis, FF IX, no buy.

8. Jesus Malone says:

The ps3 has a 100% compatibility with ps1 games. PS Vita does as well but I almost forget it exists.

9. Daniel Tome says:

getting 1 for collecting. I have vita and vita tv

10. Johan Naude says:

Lol, what a sad list of games.

I’ll continue playing all my PSone games on my laptop or phone.

11. azoreseuropa says:

Nah. I will get this as a collector’s item but first.. I will wait until it is hackable so I can add my favourite games on it. Playstation TV is not collector’s item! No playstation TV for me! This is for me and I am waiting.

12. no Crash, no PS1. this thing’s gonna be hacked to heck though.

13. Bestar says:

Johnson, why are you so mean dude?

14. Aaron says:

Where can I get a hacked one?

15. abdul85pl says: