VitaGrafix updated to version 3.1 accompanied by VitaGrafix Configurator version 1.2: Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus, Dragon Quest Builders, Ratchet & Clank Collection, Borderlands 2 (EU) and many more games now supported!

Aurora

1. Maxim Volkov says:

cool

2. Radio_Falcon says:

Very well done explanation for someone who knows squat about this.

• Aurora says:

How can I prove to you that I actually know what I’m writing about, your highness?

On a more serious note, if I got something wrong, feel free to let me know.

• Robert Carlton says:

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that he means that *he* knows squat about this, but worded it very badly. Just a guess, though.

• duh_dehtt says:

You obviously know about that, you’re the zett in person 🙂

• Frezzno says:

Sometimes I forget how entertaining comments can be and what outcome it can make with such small misunderstandings. Of course he meant himself, not you Aurora.

• Frezzno says:

Forgot to mention how well written this article is. Very easy to understand and really educationally informative. Keep up the good work.

• Crzo says:

It’s hilarious how it can be read/undrestood both ways. When I first read it I did get the impression he was talking about himself, then I read Aurora’s comment and had to readit again and understood how she read it. English it’s actually a really silly languaje with lots of limitations.

3. bolo says:

Either this new VitaGrafix Configurator or VitaGrafix plugin itself it totally broken, as soon as I open the configurator, it creates config.txt and it completely freezes my vita and make it bootloop. Do NOT use it until it’s fixed!

• Kirezar says:

None of them is broken, as I use both of them, and it works perfectly. You probably haven’t installed the plugin correctly, especially since the new VitaGrafix release changed kuio out for ioPlus.

• bolo says:

After some more checking, the plugin does work fine, the problem is the configurator app, as said, when I open it, it creates config.txt and when I close the app and try to open any other app vita freezes and it bootlooping until the file is removed.

4. wow says:

this is the only thing i’ve been wanting since the henkaku exploits, thanks!!