Heads up! Humble THQ Nordic Playstation Bundle 2 is ongoing. Pay what you want for $269 worth of PS4 games. (Affiliate link)

G*Maker and F*PSSE released for the PSVita: GameMaker Studio games can be ported to the PSVita AND PSM games can now be decrypted for modding!

Aurora

1. Cimmerian says:

caution should be exercised when installing VPK files from SilicaAndPina to make sure they don’t contain any memory card formatting code…

Meh that’s too old, first that memorycard eraser code was a test app that he showed in a youtube video. So it wasn’t a trump app.

Second all his project are on github and we never heard about anything relating malicous code of all his project sooo

2. red says:

I understand the rationale for “F*PSSE”, but for “G*Maker”…I’m not sure I see how that word is inappropriate for this website?

3. uewhf says:

implying that if there’s source code uploaded then the compiled version is guaranteed to be compiled from that code.

4. lemmingDev says:

Tested G*Maker

Works well

5. jesse says:

I’m triggered by asterisks.

6. Eric says:

Port Karoshi suicide salaryman, all of them

7. AHater says:

SilicaAndPina never released a memory card formatting app, they released a os0 formater, which is worst, leaving your PSV like a real brick to put in some wall

8. lemmingDev says:

Playing around with it.

Does anyone know how to get touch screen input working?

Having tried checking for left mouse click and mouse x / y position, but it doesn’t seem to work.

9. sami says:

please someone port blizzard hearthstone to vita

10. DD says:

From what I understand, the MC wipe proof of concept was several years ago. But I don’t think we need to be scared of Silica any more. They seemingly mellowed out since. If you are scared, just remember to backup the card if possible. Always be wary of sketchy sources who may use unheard of malicious code. Always try to get the code for these types of tools/ports directly from the source whenever possible, just to be safe.

11. TH3 DARK0N3! says:

possible AM2R fix with G*MAKER? using Yellows8’s (i think thats right??) reconstructed source code?? would be awesome to get that serris bug fixed and add fusion mode as well as new game+, heck if anyone can tell me a how to, i’ll give it a crack myself, 🙂 Absolutely love this game!

12. Miker525 says:

Does anyone know if G*Maker works with GameMaker Studio 2? I have a few projects I’d love to compile for vita but they’re all built in GMS2 and not 1.4.

Thanks!