Recent PSVita and PS3 releases – Sharp Bilinear Filter Without Scanlines for Adrenaline and SEN Enabler 6.0.9 with OFW 4.83 spoof support

Aurora

1. bolo says:

Actually leaving pseudo-scanlines is kinda smart on OLED as it save a lot of power

• bolo says:

also, this is worrying me: “giving sharp pixels minimum BLUR” :/ Sharp 1:1 picture is the only way to go! Anything else is just is nothing but lowering quality.

• rsn8887 says:

The scanlines from the other filter look ok for PSP games, but look horrible for PS1 games (at least on PSTV) they create a moire pattern.

My filter DOES give perfectly sharp 1:1, 2:1, 3:1 etc. picture if the scale factors are integer. You can choose your scale factor in Adrenaline. If the scale factor is not integer, then, yes, it adds a little blur to prevent the pixels from “wobbling”. I find this is the best solution. More information is here: https://github.com/rsn8887/Sharp-Bilinear-Shaders

2. zx says:

Hi… Just a question.
    Is there any Jailbreaks/CFW that is compatible with PS3 Pro with version 4.82?

3. Randomguy says:

Still slowdowns on psx games like sour reaver?

4. TimmyB says:

Thanks for the updates Aurora!

5. Charles Fasano says:

It says it’s only for CFW not OFW as you have to run a homebrew app.

6. lolltpop says: