Doki Doki Literature Club ported to the PSVita and Nintendo Switch – Even odd titles end up being ported as homebrew to our great portable consoles…

Aurora

1. HachiroFPV says:

Ahh! Holy *** if you, person reading this, haven’t tried this game yet, DO IT
    It’s suck a good game! (Note! Pay attention to the warnings in the beginning! They’re serious!)

2. HachiroFPV says:

Ahh! Holy *** if you, person reading this, haven’t tried this game yet, DO IT
    It’s such a good game! (Note! Pay attention to the warnings in the beginning! They’re serious!)

3. BeepBoop says:

So does it also do the creepy thing where you can check where some files are being created based on the route your taking?

4. themarioga says:

Yay! Now I can have nightmares again!

5. Donopatay says:

Does this involve Lovecraftian horrors?

6. theLilaQ says:

May you guys should change:

“…as developer ‘LukeZGD’ has ported something worth NOTHING.”

to “noting”? 😉

7. Thuc says:

omg this exactly is what i’m thinking of. i haven’t try this game yet because i’m waiting for this game to come to a mobile device. it’s a suprise that it came to ps vita early than ios or android already. more than i expected. it’s good to experient this game on the go