mGBA 0.7 beta 1 released – PSVita Audio Fix, Super GameBoy and GB Camera Support, Official Switch Port, Support for uma0 and ur0 partitions on Vita, bug fixes and much more!

Aurora

1. sigh says:

but does it run faster now or it’s still struggling to get 60 fps

2. B1G says:

as long as got improvment i like it

3. Redsyrup says:

It has cool features like a GBA bezel but I wish the speeds were better. Feature request would be setting a default rom directory, save directory and save state directory.

4. Jamx says:

Tried some Tony Hawk games; still a bit laggy, slow to load and need to use frameskip to help some audio stutters. Still hope the native GBA emulator on Vita like mGBA and Retroarch will tremendously improved to run most 3D GBA games.

5. seladir says:

I think that’s a shame – gpSP still works better (running on 333Mhz PSP Hardware or Adrenaline) than any native Vita emulators.

6. ZeroSbr says:

You’d think that emulators for older systems on the Vita would have at least caught up with the ones on the PSP by now. I guess hackers are shifting their interest to the Switch.