This week (Sep 9-16) in PSVita/PSTV releases: Custom Themes Manager 4.0, Bookr Mod 0.3 with zooming/rotation support, updates to Basilisk II/UAE4ALL/Enigma and more!

Aurora

1. Tohno says:

Thanks, i didn’t know that pathway27 released a update for Bookr =)

2. mark whipps says:

Vita is dead, allow it rip

• Donopatay says:

What you say is relative. My Vita is still alive and kickin today for me. I lick it, whisper to it and make love to it everyday like the damn *** it is. It is so… Ooooohhnnnnggg…

• sfsdzfsd s says:

how is it dead games are still releasing on it as we speak
      also i use it to speak over to ps4 user’s 😀

• Donopatay says:

Your comment is irrelevant. My Vita is still very much alive and kickin it. I lick it, whisper to it and make love to it every single day and I still have tons of backlogged games on it.

• mark whipps says:

If things are viewed from your point, atari or Sega Genesis aren’t dead too.. Y’all clinging to games even the creators are tired of supporting.. You get a new theme maker then hurray, y’all shout like uve made it in life.. Upgrade, life is too short

• Donopatay says:

One day your kids and their kids will consider you dead too just because nobody caters to your preferences anymore, you are last gen, you are all wrinkly, you smell like dirt and you don’t get with the new times. All the while you ponder where did I go wrong? At that point, you should consider upgrading your life too.

Maybe you should try living in the slow lane. It’s one of the pleasures of life.

Also the Atari and SEGA Genesis is still alive its just that its not on center stage anymore and its lying low catering to people with class.

• mark whipps says:

3. Anon says:

CTM is a virus. I saw many people complain gpu error so i will not install this ***!

4. mark whipps says: