How to locally save SHSH blobs for your iDevice – What are SHSH blobs? Should I save my blobs even if I don’t jailbreak?

Aurora

1. lets recycle ijunk says:

All idevices should be recycled b4 they even are manufactured , overpriced junk that is nothing else !!!

• Natalie says:

Overpriced junk that is actually really good value for money (hear me out)
      iPhones, are VERY underpowered, yet they outperform 99.9% of android devices out there, and when compared to Samsung’s latest flagships that boast way more impressive specs for around the same price, you actually getting more performance for your $$.

So yeah, theres that

2. andoryuu3 says:

“However, the SEP for iOS 11.4.1 is compatible with older versions like iOS 11.3.”

Compatible, yet it breaks FaceID on the iPhone X. Potentially breaks TouchID on other iPhones as well.

• Aurora says:

That’s true. Touch ID is also said to break on some iPhone 8 models however, it’s fine on other iDevices. Quite interestingly, the iOS 12.0 SEP is partially/fully (depending on who you ask) compatible with iOS 11.3.1 which could create some interesting situations

3. RMS says:

Nothing will ever make iOS respect it’s users freedom. It’s designed as a cage and will forever remain this way.

4. lollypop says:

so can i defeat the blob and downgrade to an exploit firmware with this ?

5. lollypop says:

lets all recycle an iphone into a full jailbreak xD

6. duh_dehtt says:

Nice copypasta tut the zett