Release: PS4_db_rebuilder will repair your PS4 database (and not lose your fpkg in the process)

1. Farchent says:

Thanks…its very useful

2. fresno says:

Hi guys, the OFW is out. Any news about a hack ?

3. lollypop says:

hmm makes me wonder to make nodejs rebuild xproject from transecript
    witha nodejs module having xproject rebuild and some lighthost
    server.js and build.js
    npm install xproject-lightsserver
    npm build run

4. nebu_187 says:

can someone explain how to do this exactly?

5. nebu_187 says:

OK this is how i did this.
    Install Python
    copy the files from the release into a folder
    run cmd from within that folder.
    type
    py fix_db.py 192.168.x.xx (your ps4 adress)
    This worked for me, hope it does for you to!
    Thanks for this awesome release ive waited for this for a long time

• Vk says:

I tried from two days but nothing happen.i use ftp from azif paylod 5.05 then filezilla in Laptop and connect both .after i open python 3.7 version and type, c:\ Fix_db.py 198.162.xx.xx nothing happen for me i dont know where i am wrong

6. Bubi says:

Hi. I need a little help.
    I have ps4 500gb on 5.05 but i want to put 1TB hdd in it. How do I put 5.05 fw on it?
    Any tutorial??

7. Vk says:

8. Drd2488 says:

Ok guys let’s go simple
    Download python and download the rar file from github
    Extract the rar file to desktop in a folder and name this folder fixdb
    Run hen 1.8 in Ps4 and then run FTP on the PS4

open CMD in windows and type CD desktop\fixdb
    Hit enter
    Now type
    Py fix_db.py 192.168.0.101

Or whatever your FTP PS4 IP address
    Is. The one above is an example
    Hit enter