Heads up! Humble THQ Nordic Playstation Bundle 2 is ongoing. Pay what you want for $269 worth of PS4 games. (Affiliate link)

PS Vita 3.69 confirmed to patch h-encore, TheFlow to open source the exploit

1. kekz says:

NOOOOOOOO

sony always wins ;_;

2. zoa says:

Unless a new AAA game that requires 3.69 comes out. Sony has not fully won.

3. beau says:

this sucks, mine auto updated before i could hack it. I need away to downgrade!
    Any sugestions plz email me at beau_davis2001@yahoo

• Reynkz says:

The hack is been out for a while ._. this update was like yesterday. Why did you wait so long. Also new board is the only way to go.

4. sad says:

buy a new board, is the only way

5. Anonymous Elephant says:

Oh well, guess we need to board an eternally flying airship.

6. olsen says:

Time to buy new vita unit!

7. StellaMaris says:

My brother accidentally updated my vita to 3.69. I can’t use it anymore. 🙁

8. Daniel says:

Pls I’m trying to hack my psvita 3.68 but can’t connect it to my system. It keeps saying I must update the software. Pls what can I do?

9. sushi says:

I am on 3.60 but still unhacked… is there a way to manually update to 3.68 and then h-encore that system?

10. Daniel says:

My Psvita is not linked to a psn account yet coz I don’t hv one. I tried to sign up but Nigeria is not included in the region. What fo I do?

11. Heheuehuehe says:

I’m glad I decided to check on here before I updated. I made the mistake of updating to 3.63 when I bought my PS Vita and had to wait a few years for the 3.68 hack. I’ve already disabled auto-update and I won’t even dream about updating it unless a new hack shows up. I might not be able to play games such as Catherine, but that’s fine. I’d rather buy it (and other games) for PS4 than losing all the stuff I can do with my Vita.

12. Demen says:

If I missed the wrong update 3.69 then any other way

13. Arib says:

Damm this 3.69 frimware now I can’t hack it

14. guy says:

is there a way to run a psp emulator on 3.69 if so how

15. Oogaboogah says:

Send a Nigeria letter to Sony claiming they’ve inherited 10 billion dollars from the Prince of Abuja

16. apah says:

please i wish know something new here not that my ps vita is in 3.69 does it means i can use it or download any game. please sir i dont have a good knowledge about ps vita this is my fisrt time to buy it. what can i do with it now that they said it cant be hacked

17. ashim says:

my vita is of 3.69 i upgarded beacuse i did not kenw about it now can i do aif you have any ideanything any ides pls say to me

1. September 11, 2018

[…] some reason, our very good friends at Sony decided to release firmware 3.69 for the PSVita/PSTV and that managed to kill h-encore. As usual, newly released games from the next few weeks on will almost certainly require firmware […]