PS Vita 3.69 confirmed to patch h-encore, TheFlow to open source the exploit

1. kekz says:

NOOOOOOOO

sony always wins ;_;

2. zoa says:

Unless a new AAA game that requires 3.69 comes out. Sony has not fully won.

• Dantenerosas says:

Catherine and Persona 3\5 Dancing western release have all chances

• Donopatay says:

Unless those games rely heavily on features 3.69 has added (which I doubt) then I think the RePatch plugin can still solve those problems. Hehehe.

• Aura says:

No one can get a compatibility patch for 3.69 games without a modded 3.69. So no, not even teh RePatch plugin will save you.

3. beau says:

this sucks, mine auto updated before i could hack it. I need away to downgrade!
    Any sugestions plz email me at beau_davis2001@yahoo

• Reynkz says:

The hack is been out for a while ._. this update was like yesterday. Why did you wait so long. Also new board is the only way to go.

4. sad says:

buy a new board, is the only way

5. XG-PRO says:

Well the patch isn’t all that tremendous, it can be bypassed again with the progress TheFlow has made and reported. In other words, I don’t believe that it would be impossible for a 3.69 exploit to come out THIS YEAR by someone who understands the code and the vulnerabilities.

Meanwhile, TheFlow is going to work on the PS4’s kernel, so oh boy, we are gonna have so much fun

6. Anonymous Elephant says:

Oh well, guess we need to board an eternally flying airship.

7. Some three says:

Should’ve baited $ony to sleep by releasing VHBL where then with their next firmware update with actual value (if ever) to release the bombshell.

In any case, much props for this intelligent entity for doing what 99% of the people can’t do.

8. olsen says:

Time to buy new vita unit!

9. StellaMaris says:

My brother accidentally updated my vita to 3.69. I can’t use it anymore. 🙁

10. Daniel says:

Pls I’m trying to hack my psvita 3.68 but can’t connect it to my system. It keeps saying I must update the software. Pls what can I do?

11. sushi says:

I am on 3.60 but still unhacked… is there a way to manually update to 3.68 and then h-encore that system?

• Oniclan says:

Stay in 3.60 best firmware to hack your vita

• Celeste says:

Use Enso on 3.60, there’s very little reason to update further. Sony hasn’t been adding features, just “improving system stability”. There’s already plugins to make later games work just fine.

12. Daniel says:

My Psvita is not linked to a psn account yet coz I don’t hv one. I tried to sign up but Nigeria is not included in the region. What fo I do?

13. Heheuehuehe says:

I’m glad I decided to check on here before I updated. I made the mistake of updating to 3.63 when I bought my PS Vita and had to wait a few years for the 3.68 hack. I’ve already disabled auto-update and I won’t even dream about updating it unless a new hack shows up. I might not be able to play games such as Catherine, but that’s fine. I’d rather buy it (and other games) for PS4 than losing all the stuff I can do with my Vita.

14. Demen says:

If I missed the wrong update 3.69 then any other way

15. Arib says:

Damm this 3.69 frimware now I can’t hack it

16. guy says:

is there a way to run a psp emulator on 3.69 if so how

17. Oogaboogah says:

Send a Nigeria letter to Sony claiming they’ve inherited 10 billion dollars from the Prince of Abuja

18. GetGuud says:

@3.69 vita users.. you are ALL ***. sincerely , 3.60 user.

19. apah says:

please i wish know something new here not that my ps vita is in 3.69 does it means i can use it or download any game. please sir i dont have a good knowledge about ps vita this is my fisrt time to buy it. what can i do with it now that they said it cant be hacked

20. Fox Bond says:

@apah grab some popcorn and enjoy the ride mate, gonna be a long *** time before 3.69 gets exploited

21. ashim says:

my vita is of 3.69 i upgarded beacuse i did not kenw about it now can i do aif you have any ideanything any ides pls say to me

22. overlord gt says:

i got a method on how to hack my ps vita 3.69 …on the internet so im afried to giv it a try coz no is talking about ….help me guyz if got any method…im bored in the military

23. Guy says:

Yo! Time to update this ***! 3.69/3.70 Hack is coming, TheFlow posted on his twitter.

1. September 11, 2018

[…] some reason, our very good friends at Sony decided to release firmware 3.69 for the PSVita/PSTV and that managed to kill h-encore. As usual, newly released games from the next few weeks on will almost certainly require firmware […]