PSVita releases: New extensive VitaCheat Database is now up and TheFlow’s “The Warriors” dual analogue stick patch now released to the public!

Aurora

1. Reynkz says:

VitaCheat , big of it, glad to see it being updated.

2. BEDAZZLED says:

hello. how exactly do i get VitaCheat to work? i have been trying to get this thing to work for like the last couple of months. i am running PSVita 3.60 with Enso and am trying to play Criminal Girls Invite Only downloaded from the NPS using NoNpDrm.

can someone help? please? anyone? lol so sad 🙁

• Kite says:

Well there must be a tutorial on how to install it somewhere, can’t help you with that but if you meant on how to activate it after installing the plugin that’s easy. All you need to do is press L + Right on your D-pad (maybe it was left) at the same time. I actually finished Criminal girls some weeks ago, finding cheats for it using the search function was pretty easy (well at least when it comes to duplicating items and money). That’s just in case there isn’t any on the list, hope it helps.

3. Nova Nep Nep says:

Please make cheats for hyperdimension neptunia re;birth1 USA version 😀

4. Jason says:

The borderlands 2 cheats doesn’t work I’ve tried many times, I’m different ways but nothing happens
    It’s the only one that fail

5. Smoker1 says:

Yeah, I was working on Sky Force (US and EU). Now I know what the one User over at Speedfly meant, when I was told that Game is a pain to make Codes for.

If you do not turn the Codes Off after you beat the Level Boss – Crash, resulting in the Cheat Addresses being changed, so the Codes become Dynamic after a Crash.
    Stars Collected is usually 1 32Bit Address Code.
    Always 3 Mega-Bombs – Single 8Bit Address.
    Always 5 Lasers – Requires 2 Addresses. 1 for the Selecting how many you want for the Level, and the other for the ACTUAL Amount in Level (Usually a 16Bit Code or sometimes a Floating Point Value 32Bit Code)
    Always 5 Shields is a Problem. Requires more than 1. 1 Code for the Amount you want at the Start. But the others keep changing, like you need a total of 3, 4, or 5 Codes
    Shield Gauge and Ship HP are both Floating Point Value, 32Bit Dynamic.
    It is like the Game Devs specifically wanted to make sure to trip Hackers up with this Game.

6. Paolo says:

[OT] hi all, i have a ps vita on 3.60 enso, where can i find a easy guide to upgrade to 3.65 enso? Regads

7. AG-Nerd says:

I’m would be very greatful if someone made the cheat for WipEout 2048 that unlocks third set of skins for ship. We lost it since they shut down servers. It was content I paid for and worked hard for through whole multiplayer campaign. But it wasn’t enough to just give it to Omega owners for free, they took it from those who spent a lot of time earning them 🙁