PSVita releases: New extensive VitaCheat Database is now up and TheFlow’s “The Warriors” dual analogue stick patch now released to the public!

Aurora

1. Reynkz says:

VitaCheat , big of it, glad to see it being updated.

2. BEDAZZLED says:

hello. how exactly do i get VitaCheat to work? i have been trying to get this thing to work for like the last couple of months. i am running PSVita 3.60 with Enso and am trying to play Criminal Girls Invite Only downloaded from the NPS using NoNpDrm.

can someone help? please? anyone? lol so sad 🙁

• Kite says:

Well there must be a tutorial on how to install it somewhere, can’t help you with that but if you meant on how to activate it after installing the plugin that’s easy. All you need to do is press L + Right on your D-pad (maybe it was left) at the same time. I actually finished Criminal girls some weeks ago, finding cheats for it using the search function was pretty easy (well at least when it comes to duplicating items and money). That’s just in case there isn’t any on the list, hope it helps.

3. Nova Nep Nep says:

Please make cheats for hyperdimension neptunia re;birth1 USA version 😀

4. Jason says:

The borderlands 2 cheats doesn’t work I’ve tried many times, I’m different ways but nothing happens
    It’s the only one that fail

5. Paolo says:

[OT] hi all, i have a ps vita on 3.60 enso, where can i find a easy guide to upgrade to 3.65 enso? Regads