Recent PSVita/PSTV releases: VitaGrafix Configurator, RPPHS homebrew game and DaedalusX64 1.1.3 with performance improvements

Aurora

1. Bill Wigglesworth says:

TheMrIron2 is my son. I am so proud of him! Good job my boy!!

2. Bill Wigglesworth says:

TheMrIron2 is my son. I am so proud of him! Good job my boy!!

3. lollypop says:

what no VitaDaedalusx64 yet ?
    hmm
    what about a new usb device ?
    something Vita-adb-android-usb and an android emu to run it!
    lol

4. thomas says:

yeah reddit vitahacks the main poster is keeping the scene updated during the weeks, gotta give these lot credit, without proper notifications etc there wouldn’t really be a scene for the vita.

5. makak1984 says:

It is always good to hear news about community, but i do not really get this point about DaedalusX64, used it years ago and I enjoy playing Mario Kart on my PSP (i will try it on Vita). So to the point… why not port it to current Vita SDK… we also have efficient tools like VitaGL etc… so maybe if I am wrong correct me… I think emulator on a emulator isn’t really good idea.

6. lollypop says:

Using Moonlight to stream your entire desktop
    Follow the steps above for adding a custom program, but for the path use: C:\windows\system32\mstsc.exe

You can rename the remote desktop entry using the edit button. When you click this entry, you will see your full desktop where you can run whatever you want.

my particular use for moonlight

7. Taylor Ringo. says:

Out if curiosity, has anyone tried VitaGrafix on Jak and Daxter?

8. William Amponsah says:

I wonder if they are working out the latest Softwar of the Daedalusx64 Emulator on My PSP Street Console E1003

Also I was playing Perfect Dark on the N64 Emualtor and there was a crash every time I choose a mission.

Are they working on it as well?

1. February 18, 2019

[…] playable framerates on titles like Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64. Recently, there’s been some work to improve its performance, stability and compatibility with some titles by z2442 and others; […]