LOLIcon overclocking plugin for the PSVita released – The PSVita / PSTV’s CPU can now be overclocked to 500MHz from 444MHz for better performance in games!

Aurora

1. Franky says:

That is a terrible name.

2. PU55YD35TR0Y3R says:

^ You all can eat $#&@ lolis 4 lyfe

3. lollypop says:

what i actually wanted to ask about it psvita …
    Can i somehow debug on pc and on psvita and on pstv somehow ?
    maybe do an article on psvita debuigging ?
    thkx

4. lollypop says:

maybe vitaRTCW is practical on the go … the keymapping and video still needs work
    but another option that works on the go is the same game on pc via moonlight
    moonlight and rtsrv desktop setting runs anygame inconjunction with a sixaxis xD

5. Richard says:

On reddit everyone’s getting TRIGGERED over the name,people can’t stand a joke!

6. CanadianAidan says:

Amazing! Thank you!

7. Juniorpsvita says:

Can this help in PFBA and Retroach Cps3 emulators still having speed issues? Can it help emulate Dream cast?Sorry my inglish!

8. Sansibar says:

Anybody skilled please port Open Morrowind Engine to the PS Vita! TES3 on the go – I can’t wait!

9. HerbalNekoTea says:

That explain why he got ban from Github for hate speech with a project name with little idiot. Poor Sillica.

10. Svenn says:

How is 10% OC not relevant 😛 What you can expect is faster drainage of your battery and higher temperatures.

11. iko says:

Can you guys tell me what other vita games use 444mhz speed and how can i check it???

1. August 30, 2018

[…] more quickly which makes it even more useful coupled with an a plugin that has an FPS counter like LOLIcon or […]

2. September 1, 2018

[…] can now overclock your PlayStation Vita and enjoy improved performance in games, Wololo reports. LOLIcon is a new plugin by developers dots-tb and CelesteBlue that allows Vita owners to go beyond […]