PS4 Syscon keys allegedly disclosed, could ultimately mean PS4 downgrade is possible

1. a7mag3ddon says:

Are these keys permanatly hard coded or could sony just update them in a future firmware uograde ?

2. doorlock says:

I like keys

3. lonewolfryuu says:

Based on how the PS3 is downgraded nowadays, it might be the same scenario here where it’s limited to how low the base firmware the PS4 is shipped with, if it is shipped with 5.50, then it can’t be downgraded to 5.05

4. Magusar says:

Oooooh.
    Sweet, finally the ps4 scene will be revived again.

5. Mason says:

The keys mason that’s all we ever wanted was the keys

6. kada says:

do we need some hardware programmer or it would be just like ps3xploit.

7. Debo says:

well hopefully it’s like ps3 and doesn’t need torn apart and soldered cuz if it does ull see alot of “I bricked my ps4 bcuz of u not explaining it well” and it’ll be becuz they suck at soldering

8. Robercik says:

Super czekam na przeróbkę

9. francis says:

me interesa saber mas sobre el hackeo de las consola.

• Jonny says:

The best info! Woow!!!! Thank you Wololo! Thank you Fail0verflow. By Jonny Brek I will do a video on youtube!

10. DAtguy says:

Syscon has functions with the BD as well, meaning possible remarry for those who have lost their drive boards.

11. juansbeck says:

hello guys, this work is based on my contributions in 2016, only that some people supposedly close to me have denied all my work, the downgrade if possible! there are some hidden interests that did not want this to be known, I can confirm that the downgrade is possible until the version 4.55 higher versions may be in the future, I am happy that time has given me the reason

12. TheHopeMan says:

crazy how much work they put into security… just to prevent people from stealing knowledge… knowledge that is readily available everywhere… just to prevent people to install what they want on their devices, that they bought with their hard earned money… makes me sad that no mainstream Open device broke through yet… well except PC… This home console market will not last long… there is too much crippling going on.. it kills the value of a device by many folds… any decently spec’ed PC with a USB controller such as the Logitech F510 has the same power if not more … Don`t be fooled I`m not for the PC lovers RACE.. but I was thrown into this because my home console was too expensive for the feature set I had… years after it`s release it`s not possible to install what you want on a device that costs half a grand… what a shame….to my opinion. is it worth the time we spend trying to crack that ??? We all say it`s not for pirating and installing emulators .. but we all *****g do it… just use a pc and stop wasting your time… maybe fail`s primary goal is to prove himself he is able to crack it.. but then what… the same poor feature set.. or crappy russian groups that will resell the exploit to make their life better.. lol

13. Anonymous says:

When the downgrade will be coming??

1. October 22, 2018

[…] The tool does not come with the decryption keys, but they are easy to find. […]