VitaGrafix for hacked PSVita/PSTV consoles released – A plugin that lets you change the rendering resolution and FPS cap of some retail games!

Aurora

1. Panzer says:

Bah. Sounds neat but given my Vita games I doubt any of mine would ever get supported.

2. Pîxèl Shâdèr™ says:

That’s pretty cool! I’ve been waiting the time to see PSVita’s games at FPS higher than 30fps. :”)

3. WithoutACap says:

The plugin has too many caveats: LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens crashes at 544p, World of Final Fantasy only supports up to 480p without graphical bugs, Killzone without a 30FPS cap is broken on the PSTV since menu navigation is impossible, LittleBigPlanet has graphical bugs, etc. The guy doesn’t test these games and the plugin uses kuio. It’s a shame he forces us to waste our time testing stuff out. This plugin wasn’t ready for a feature on Wololo. You guys pulled the trigger too quickly

4. Azure7th says:

still makes no sense that Borderlands is not coming on switch

but doom is on switch

5. kok0roki says:

nice plugin but idk if I need it, the games looks good enough as it is

6. snapfries says:

The games run at a certain FPS cap because that’s the capability and recommendation, making FPS higher will just bug your game due to increased speeds…

• Dmaskell92 says:

I’m more interested in lowering resolution on games that lag like borderlands. I wish the Jak collection was also supported.

7. Ell Enn says:

don’t listen to the negatives, its cool to see this kind of work, of course this moves in a experimental area. no one is forced to use it.

8. Josh4two0 says:

Nice. Have it working on my vita. I installed from auto plugin.

9. cyberkevin says:

I want to see how Project Diva games run with it ;;

10. kevin says:

Something publishers would clal “remastering”.

11. FresnoRob says:

Tested this with GOW and it’s legit.

12. Lordpyro says:

If they could port android games to the vita it would be epic!