Humble Bundle monthly for August gets you a Hat in time, the Escapists 2, and Conan exiles + $100 worth of games for $12. (Affiliate link)

PSVita USB Streaming Plugin Version 3 released (still WIP) – Streaming is much more reliable with good performance in some games but much still needs to be done

Aurora

1. Zedlion says:

i dont actually get what this does… anyone want to try to summarize with the TLDR version

• Thales_alex says:

Computer thinks your vita is a webcam when conected, you can record your gameplay or stream it using OBS (Open Broadcast Software)

2. wraithalchemist says:

thought i would have seen the news about the guy that enabled 3.68 certs on 3.65 so we could browse and download directly from github again…. but this broken plugin is cool to. lol

3. duh_dehtt says:

Nice windows theme the zett!

4. Dave says:

Why does this site now focus almost entirely on PS vita, when the switch scene is also making bounds of progress.

5. Catmato says:

What’s the point when PSTV is a thing?

6. one says:

why the wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 game shows me error on vita ?

1. August 5, 2018

[…] the PSVita’s screen over USB at a more-than-playable speed. Earlier this week, he released version 3 which was a buggy but huge improvement over version 2. Then, he released version 4 which addressed […]