Humble Bundle monthly for August gets you a Hat in time, the Escapists 2, and Conan exiles + $100 worth of games for $12. (Affiliate link)

NoLockScreen for the PSVita released – Nuke that pointless screen right now!

Aurora

1. Donopatay says:

Unfortunatley, the lock screen is kind of useful for me.

2. Jgr9 says:

Something like this was pretty easy to do with the registry editor. I just set mine to like 2hrs or something, including the screen turning off, in case I was watching something lengthy or whatever. Though I guess it usually disabled during video playback anyways, but just in case. It was too short to be begin with anyways. Um except…… Pay attention and turn it off when you actually should because burn-in does happen.

3. TRU3SK1LLZ says:

I think the lock screen’s a nice touch.

4. 风君子 says:

Can I add fingerprint reader to my vita

5. gbg says:

Very cool. Thanks Flow.

6. Bahh says:

This is great for people who have issues with the touchscreen while charging, cheers!

• Hardin says:

I have the same issue. Sometimes it will “peel” slightly and return to its locked position or won’t respond at all. It’s always remedied by waiting but still, annoying!

7. d4rk51d3 says:

Nice.
    I’d rather get rid of the epilepsy warning screen though.

8. Itachi says:

I think what is so useful when you have KIDS, is an APP that locks when watching VIDEO on VITA.

9. Pete says:

fyi I only got this working by removing the leading slash from “tai”, “ux0:tai/nolockscreen.suprx”. not sure why.

10. sdfasad says:

Only problem I see is if SD2Vita wakes the vita (it happens, others have experienced this) would it open to a game you forgot to pause? What if you disable the screen-timeout? Has the sd2vita problem been solved without me knowing? Give me answers, wololo readers are USUALLY extreme genius

11. cOcO! says:

Got updated, now it also disables the lockscreen on cold boot

12. Lollypop says:

What!?
    Still no psvita Bochs or semi?
    Or userland kernels like in OLd Androids?