#LetMaiDie game decrypter released – Games that require FW 3.67/8 can be now be played on FW 3.60/3.65 with compatibility packs!

Aurora

1. Berk can says:

Noob question: cant i play every 3.60+ game on 3.60 henkaku, does it need to be 3.67 or 3.68?

2. daikatana says:

What if game requires specific feature set that only exist on higher firmware? Does this ppk extract those features from FW and append it as game patch?

• cOcO says:

All new firmware releases since 3.60 are just to patch vulnerabilities, not a single new feature has been introduced on vita since firmware 3.51 except TLS 1.2 support on 3.67

3. PirateBay says:

“Games that require FW 3.67/8 can be now be played on FW 3.60/3.65”

Take out the be after can. Just letting you know we all have typos and make mistakes.

4. Jgr9 says:

I’m guessing probably not, but would this work to fix Twitch on 3.60?

5. nebu_187 says:

so glad i did not update

6. psvlover says:

i thought using this and decrypting eboot.bin, i can use the gohanmem hack tool with the nonpdrm game. false hope 🙁

7. Lollypop says:

Is there a list to know witch games exactly ?
    LetMaiLive bite her

8. Big question! If I play a dumped version of a game and saved that game would I be able to play that save file in another dump of a different a game? I’ll explain what I mean. If I am playing a dumped copy of soul sacrifice from PKGJ store and make a save file can I play that save file in soul sacrifice delta which is also a dumped copy from PKGJ? Not many games let you import save files from older prequels of games. I think soul sacrifice and toukiden are the only games that come to mind.

9. nice says:

wait I don’t understand. do we like install it first and see the icon bubble. then put the eboot inside the folder id and copy to repatch. and play . am I correct.

10. shlurp says:

can you play with this Ys viii?

11. krieg158 says:

Can i use letmaidie and nonpdrm in the same console without problems?

12. WolfRamiO says:

PKGj with rePatch plugin installed do all the job 🙂

13. Shyney says:

Since rePatch acts as if its an update and, redirects from the actual patch folder to rePatch, I cant use any official Updates from pkgj. Is there a solution for this? Can you, for example, place the updates directly into the game directory itself?

14. whisper says:

Sorry, but i dont understand on how to use it. Is the game needed to be patched or something?

15. great, thank you for sharing information

1. August 28, 2018

[…] people stick to firmware 3.60/3.65 for its untether feature which is why software solutions like #LetMaiDie have been made available for those of us who stuck to older […]

2. December 29, 2018

[…] found here. If you don’t know who he is, CelesteBlue is a veteran PSVita developer who worked on getting FW 3.67+ games to work on FW 3.60/5, contributed to LOLIcon (a plugin that lets you overclock your Vita to 494MHz) and much more. […]