TheFlow releases MiniVitaTV and Adrenaline 6.7 – Dualshock 3/4 plugin for the Vita and Local multiplayer in PS1 titles!

Aurora

1. Sietze says:

Great to hear, but a question.
    Is it possible to update adrenaline in adrenaline?? Or do i have to install new updates through new vpk’s?

2. BlueRobotShoes says:

Any issues playing single player PSOne games with this plugin and a PS3/4 controller? I 3D printed a grip for the Vita but using a controller is something I prefer.

3. shinja says:

Awesome update! I’ve been waiting for this for a very long time!

4. Ell Enn says:

and now PLEASE PLEASE picture on a monitor via USB without lag or quality loss and no need for wireless streaming, that would be great!

5. Leeham says:

I quite didn’t get what Minivitatv does. For instance, Dragon crown has adhoc multiplayer( I guess that’s a local multiplay). We used to need two consoles and two copies of the game to play multiplayer. Does Minivitatv makes one vita able to provide multiplayer function despite absence of another vita or pstv? So basically no need to have multiple vitas to couch multiplay?

• Donopatay says:

I think its meant for PS1 titles which was created and design to have extra controllers for local multiplayer. There is no way a PS Vita and PSP game designed with a single player per device in mind going to magically support multiple players in a single device without changing its program code or logic.

• SCOTT0852 says:

no, it just makes it so games think the vita is a pstv
      some vita games had local multiplayer that could only be accessed by having a pstv and multiple controllers, this allows those to work correctly even though it’s a vita and not a tv

6. 909090 says:

How about WLAN coop? back in the days we could enjoy arcade emulator coop on 2 PSPs

7. Donopatay says:

8. Frr35h says:

No idea what I’ve done wrong here but I’ve followed the instructions, rebooted and no physical buttons but now can’t pair the controllers either so I can’t use anything. To top it off I can’t even connect to my pc via vita shell because I need to press select to do so :/.
    Any help?

9. Frr35h says:

I don’t know what I did wrong but I can’t pair any controller and now have no vita buttons. I followed the instructions. I’m on enso 3.60. Tai folder is in ur0.

10. Itachi says:

Link on minivita tv is broken

11. Donopatay says:

Why do all my comments not visible?

12. Itachi says:

Download games crashes with this plug-in.

13. rozo says:

Using this plugin I can’t use the ds4 touchpad at all, I don’t know if it is an error or minivitatv simply doesn’t have this feature yet, anyone with the same issue?

14. 007 says:

still Adrenaline double click issue remain

15. shlurp says:

it doesnt work on fw 3.60 it doesnt connect at all

16. shlurp........................................................... says:

it doesnt work on fw 3.60 it doesnt connect at all

17. Some truly wonderful content on this web site , appreciate it for contribution.

1. July 30, 2018

[…] that didn’t get a native port/release but that can still be played on the PSVita through Adrenaline or other means. It may also be applied to titles which saw a similar piece of software being ported […]

2. August 11, 2018

[…] analogue stick patches are small plugins that allow PSP games run in Adrenaline to use the dual analogue stick […]

3. October 13, 2018

[…] “Sharp Bilinear without scanlines” filter is intended to be used with TheFlow’s Adrenaline 6.7 and it offers some advantages over the “Sharp Bilinear” filter already found in […]