5 great PSP homebrew to run in Adrenaline on your newly hacked PSVita/PSTV

Aurora

1. copy says:

My adrenaline shows homebrews as corrupted

• Jam says:

You might need VHBL for all those PSP Homebrews because PSPemu no longer read homebrew from GAME folder since Sony blocked it past 3.01

• Sam says:

I’m running GBA emulation (UO gpSP kai v3.4 test 4 build 225) from the GAME folder and it works like a charm, what’s up with that? 3.68 h-encore and latest adrenaline fwiw.

2. matiascel says:

Thanks Aurora for your work, always bringing news of the scene so clearly. Don’t you think that this would be the ideal time to hold a new psvita homebrew contest, which along with TheFlow’s new hack would surely revitalize the scene, promoting new creations or improving many of the already existing ones? I think of the much desired N64 emulator, a good native port of DOSbox, ports of other games and open source tools, a better web browser, better native emulators etc etc … maybe we can collectively fund the contest so that there are prizes in different categories. I think the work of TheFlow has been something like an extra life for our psvitas … with this new hack and the abandonment by Sony perhaps the last but one that reopens the roads for the community. What do you think ??

3. Wetalo says:

Not including Wololo’s very own Wagic: The Homebrew is a sin! It’s legit one of the best pieces of PSP homebrew!

4. kuki says:

how activate the homebrews, i cant make a single one work, maybe because ia use sd2vita?