5 useful plugins to install on your newly hacked FW 3.65-3.68 PSVita/PSTV consoles with h-encore!

Aurora

1. Yukii says:

Hey! thanks . First

2. cvskid says:

It doesn’t seem like nopsmdrm is working on the newest firmware 3.68 so theres no way to play psm games on that firmware unless the program gets an update.

• John says:

yeah i dont think the person who wrote the article actually investigated that all these plugins work on the newest HEN

3. arkh says:

Is ds4vita working on 3.68 whit Dual Shock v2? (the one whit the added lightbar on the touch pannel) Its not for me

4. Reynkz says:

NoNpDrm by far one of the best

5. Felix says:

I think Oclockvita plugin makes the work flawlessly and more simple than PSV VSH menu… do you guys agree?

6. sessho says:

PSV VSH Menu doesnt seem to work to me . i didnt have *ALL line to my config file so i just added in the end. Am i correct? added that line and the other one in the kernel . reboot and reload config but when i press l+r+start doesnt happen anything.

Also for the screenshot plugin how can i know if it really worked? thnx !

7. Charles Fasano says:

NoNpDRM is written by TheFlow, the same person that did h-encore and is on his GitHub. I use it so I can run my games on Vita carts without needing the cart. This also allows the Vita to updates said games without having to decrypt the update first as the games are still encrypted. The games I have on carts, I actually have the digital versions in my PSN wishlist so I can buy the digital versions when they become cheap enough except for games like LEGO The Lord of the Rings that have been delisted.

8. Itachi says:

Does NoNpDRM works on official vita memory card? Cause i cant install it.

9. momosensei says:

Hmmm how about SD2VITA it is still support latest exploit?

10. ByeBye says:

So you are no longer gonna link to anything that ‘might’ be used to facilitate or promote piracy? Bye Bye Wololo. It was nice knowing you. So long and thanks for the ride.

11. Thanks for your post! It’s been a long time since I read a good article and such a meaning! I hope you will continue to write articles like these for hobbyists!