Humble Bundle monthly for August gets you a Hat in time, the Escapists 2, and Conan exiles + $100 worth of games for $12. (Affiliate link)

Aurora

1. Clowsminion says:

2. noahc3 says:

Haha, “Like all good developers, ‘noahc3’ is still pushing out updates for his software so that it works flawlessly and has all the features one may need.”

More like I’m on summer vacation and have nothing better to do.

Thanks for the coverage!

3. bob says:

Good things are coming, hopefully we’ll get the enso version.

4. Charles Fasano says:

Storage Manager is now 2.0 not 1.2

5. Maav says:

Do we have any update server (like the one Yifanlu had for 3.60) for 3.68? My Vita’s USB cable refuses to do anything other than charging, so I can’t QCMA via USB. 🙁

6. dome says:

Hasn’t GoHANmem supported fw >3.65 yet?

7. fusion says:

Anyone else have their psvita shut off in sleep mode after launching h-encore app and installing the exploit?

This only happens when I install the exploit through the h-encore app.
    If I reboot and don’t install the exploit, Vita works fine and is able to sleep, any ideas?

8. ProtoCas8 says:

Auto-h-encore does not work with Japanese PSTV on 3.65 as of 16 July 18. Receive error code c0-14351-4 during QCMA/Auto transfer. I’m thinking that the Vita app used is not available maybe? Could be something else also idk. I’ll keep researching.

9. ProtoCas8 says:

Ok so I was able to get it to work with a lot of variables I’ve researched that might help you guys:
    1. I didn’t have VitaBlocker since I didn’t think to use it, so I downloaded version 1.2
    2. Since I had a Japanese White TV model I thought that the DNS used could have been an issue and I was able to find an alternative DNS: 13.211.162.247 to the 212.47.229.76 that was provided which got rid of the c0-14351-4 error.
    3. I connected PSTV to WIFI and connected my PC directly to my router.
    4. In QCMA I unchecked the “Offline Mode” option in the settings.
    5. Finally with those settings in place, I reseted the PSTV and went through Content Manager and it worked.
    I would like to apologize for my earlier comment, I was just impatient. I’ll try to learn to be better. Thanks.

10. NiMR0D9TIN85 says:

Hello everyone, I have PSVita on CFW Henkaku Enso 3.65 and I wanna ask if how can I uninstall the Henkaku Enso and update to the latest firmware 3.68 , I already googled it but I didnt find any answer or guide on how to Uninstall and Update to 3.68 and Install H-Encore. Please If some of you know how to that please tell me how, thanks in advance