h-encore, TheFlow’s PSVita/PSTV hack for FW 3.65-3.68, released! : The wait is finally over

Aurora

1. Saint says:

So, I installed it, how exactly do I activate the so-called ‘Enso’ so that it boots automatically every time? Or it’s already done? (I’m obviously in 3.65, btw)

2. Kyon says:

dumb question, how to inupdate from 3.63 to 3.65, found a site which has all vita firmware and a site that say to change the dns setting, which one is good??

3. Michael says:

Any idea how I could upgrade from firmware 3.63 to 3.65?

4. Roxas says:

i’m using adrenaline 6.4
    where do i drop the isos??
    i tried psemu/iso and psemu/psp/game

5. zocker says:

I heard reinstalling (if mess up or so) enso on 3.65 was not possible in an earlier version.
    Is it still so with the new exploid?!

6. yhruiho says:

Awesome, i did all the guide and it worked perfectly, if u know what to do it works! 🙂

TheFlow u r amazing!!

7. kok0roki says:

its still asking me to update when linking to qcma already set it to FW 0.00 always up to date :/ , dunno what im doing wrong

8. Some one says:

I have 3.63 ofw.plz tell can I update to 3.65 enso
    (Which one is better)
    1)3.65 enso
    Or
    1)3.68 h- encore
    What can I update

9. UnrealSWAT says:

If anyone is having trouble I built a tool to simplify it a bit on Windows.

10. GioGio says:

When I try to copy h-encore to vita it gives error CO-11274-5 in 11 seconds

11. Riku says:

I can’t copy the file over. I keep getting error C2-12858-4 despite the fact that I followed the instructions PERFECTLY.

• Duhjoker says:

Did you launch H-encore and install henkaku and vita shell first?

If you dont do that, “your gonna have a bad tome”.

12. Jojo says:

3.60 still better than 3.65 3.68

13. BlueRobotShoes says:

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this hack. You (and many others) have definitely put a lot of time into this exploit/hack and rarely do you get a proper thank you for your work. Thank you!!! I haven’t installed this yet but once I have free time I will do it. Everything is saved on my laptop so I’m not worried. Again, thank you for doing this and hopefully others will show their appreciation as well.

14. stepenlu says:

im on fw 3.60 right now oled version, should i stay on my current firmware or update? tia.

15. Jayko says:

my 3.65 is already enso-ed, can i still use this h-encore? as I screw up my sd2vita and the henkaku is no longer running. anyone knows?thanks

• StepS says:

You first need to reinstall the official 3.65 firmware. To do that, first make sure the gamecart is not inserted, then place 3.65’s PSP2UPDAT.PUP in ux0:data/PSP2/UPDATE/PSP2UPDAT.PUP
      After that reboot in recovery mode (hold power for more than 20 seconds) and choose to install from memory card.
      Next, install h-encore as well as the new enso installer linked in the h-encore guide (instead of the old enso).

16. Asbel_Lhant says:

singing the search is over by thesurvivor while finishing installation

17. Sync says:

I am on 3.65. I have an account on psn. Also downloaded a game by credit card. What should I do now for installing h-encore ?
    Should I sign out from psn account or do a factory reset ??
    Please help me guys..

• adit says:

No, dont sign out nor factory reset, you will need the psn to be intact to be able to run the hacked demo. Just follow the instructions and your good to go.

• Sync says:

If I install henkaku and vita shell through h-encore, then should I always be signed in or after successful henkaku I must sign out from psn ??

18. asdf says:

I’m just going to plug this here:
    This eliminates 99% of all errors, just follow the instructions in the readme and it’ll handle all the command-line work.

19. sonicboy says:

so guys aftrer installing h encore perfectly,how do I install vitashell on vita???

• adit says:

When its “perfectly installed”, open the h-encore app and select the option to download and install vitashell (make sure u have internet connection)

20. StringIsNullOrEmpty says:

Hey quick question. The guide here says to update to 3.65 but not 3.67 or 3.68 so that you can have enso installed, but what if the game I want to play requires 3.67 and I don’t really mind re-doing h-encore? Do I just update to 3.67 (after having already installed h-encore on 3.65)? Or is there some magic I’m not aware of that allows 3.67 games to be ran on 3.65 enso?

21. drfx says:

A PSVita memory card if you’re hacking a Fat (OLED/1K) PSVita.

Can use SD2Vita for this?

Although I have PCH-1001

22. Duhjoker says:

Every time i post a comment the page goes to an amazon page that will not allow you to go back to here from. You have to x the page out and come back it.

23. Kuro says:

Can I delete the h-encore app when I have Enso installed? Because I don’t want anyone to mess with the app.

• Oneluv says:

yes you can… i ve set enso and my sd2vita and its now working and ive deleted h encore app āŋd ęvęŗyţђįŋg įş woŗķįŋg ƒįŋę

24. DO PHU THINH says:

I hack 3.68 succes but i don’t know how to unsafe homebrew, i cant install adrenaline and create APP folder. Please help me

25. thx138 says:

i am getting a file not found when i go to http://ares.dl.playstation.net/cdn/JP0741/PCSG90096_00/xGMrXOkORxWRyqzLMihZPqsXAb anyone have a copy or a link i can use

26. hope says:

wololo page did said from before that of course if you’re device have no permanent hack enso. then if you hack 3.65 or above then reboot everytime apply the hack again. but I did remember wololo did said that if you’re on 3.60 enso or 3.65 enso stay there so you can hack 3.68 enso permanent hack. wait am I remember wrong. so basically for now I’m on 3.65enso. if I use h-encore I use the hack permanently. man the previous page talk about good hope on july of 1st is so not good.

27. Frustrada says:

how do we connect an unactivated vita to qcma? got a stock 3.65 vita when it ask to you sign in qcma for psn account it disconnects or “this pc disconected” could not connect to pc some message like that but when you use wifi it ask you to update the system firmware?

28. ZeroSbr says:

3.60 can’t even play Ys VIII, so this is great!

29. kanenas says:

Hi. I have 3.68 ps vita. I followed the instructions literally, but getting error C2-12858-4 when i try to copy the file. is it a fault that I have turned off the wi-fi? thanks..

30. mecksg1 says:

ok so im 3.60 hacked, should i upgrade or stay here, i want to be able to get sme games on the psn store to my vita

31. Xavieryay says:

Qcma doesn’t detect my vita can someone help me ?

32. Brandon Stewart says:

lucky me my pstv is still on FW 3.65 due to me neglecting it for months lolXD

33. TheOfflineDude says:

Now we need an offline alternative to:
    A PC application for it will be nice as some people does not have permanent internet…

• StepS says:

That would require either using your PC for raw calculations (takes about 2 days to brute-force a key on a modern CPU I think) or the database of keys pre-generated by molecule. I think they’re intentionally keeping it on the website.

34. anaeil says:

hey guys
    im not linked to psn … what can i do?

35. Sarge says:

How safe is it to install this hack on a machine that I also use for legit purchases? Do I need to forever avoid going online, or just make sure I haven’t run the hack when I hit the PlayStation Store? I’ve got a V2 Vita running 3.68.

• Dante0069 says:

I have a second Vita for my regular account that I use. I don’t want to risk a ban on my main one since I spent a *** load of money on legit game purchases since 2007. So I wouldn’t risk your main acct if you put a lot of money into it.

• Sarge says:

Okay, that’s what I figured. I’ll keep it off, then. I may start poking around for a cheap Vita when I get a chance. For now, the PSTV will have to do on the hacking side.

36. PierceAiden101 says:

Just successfully upgraded my 6 years old 3g vita right now. I was stuck at 3.63 back in the day. Is there any way to supress the mobile network validation c4-3575-0? It’s a little bit annoying.

37. The dreamer says:

I am on 3.65 version when i use qcma
    Can’t connect and need update the system or sign in psn because I’ve already sign out form my account
    Any advice?

38. The dreamer says:

When i use qcma on 3.65 version
    Any advice?

39. AlphaGz says:

If i decided to install H-Encore 3.68 using my phat Vita, borowing my friend’s official memory card (because i used SD2VITA), and return it do i still need to have memory card to install H-Encore every time i boot up my Vita or it will recognized my SD2VITA automatically?

1. July 3, 2018

[…] TheFlow released h-encore a few days ago to the Vita scene’s delight. 2 years after Henkaku, it is now possible for […]