Heads up! Humble THQ Nordic Playstation Bundle 2 is ongoing. Pay what you want for $269 worth of PS4 games. (Affiliate link)

h-encore, TheFlow’s PSVita/PSTV hack for FW 3.65-3.68, released! : The wait is finally over

Aurora

1. Saromanju says:

To switch accounts on 3.65 H-encore, is really necessary to formate vita’s card or just restart vitas configuration, should do it for me???

2. Charles Fasano says:

How dow I disable my PSTV from loading plugins at startup using a PS3 controller?

3. Kit Marshal says:

What if I’m already hacked? Do I have to follow the guide to the T still?

4. DRW says:

so can you run 3.68 games on a 3.65 enso psvita then????

5. Ross Kinlaw says:

How do I get Permissions to copy stuff to vitashell? when i attempt to copy any vpk’s to it either through windows explorer or Filezilla it wont copy.

6. Michael beltre says:

I have a phat Vita running 3.68 laying around but I don’t have any memory ( I can borrow one ), if I change the directory to the one that is on the sd2vita I will need the Vita memory or not ?

• Charles Fasano says:

Since 3.67 & 3.68 cannot use Enso, you will always need a Vita memory card to load the exploit first. I use a 4GB Vita card for mine.

7. OldGoat says:

Use total commander instead of filezilla

8. Shouyu says:

i have OFW 3.61, how i can proceed?
    how i can manually update it to 3.65?

9. regilio Bouma says:

how do i hack a psvita 3.68? i see you need to log in to psn? but that will update the console. and i dont want to. cant find clean instructions

10. Komplexx says:

It says link PSN. I just bought a used PS Vita Phat. I updated to 3.65 using the other instructions. It won’t allow me to sign into playstation network.

11. My1 says:

by the way what can and cant one do with this specific thing? after all anything past 3.60 was very restricted.

1. August 22, 2018

[…] Vita hacker TheFlow announced that he will soon start working on improvements for his popular hack h-encore. H-encore is a full control (a.k.a kernel) exploit for the PS Vita, that works up to the latest […]