5 must-have homebrew for TheFlow’s imminent FW 3.65-3.68 hack: Homebrew that make your PSVita/PSTV Great Again!

Aurora

1. Mac says:

Great! Now to wait for the hack.

2. M1TO3 says:

Thanks for the heads up!

3. manuel says:

make the psvita great again lol

4. MULDER says:

Very nice

5. NoOne says:

How can you miss flppy birds?! I played it for hours. It’s so addicting.

6. Hackthus says:

The permanente hack for FW3.65 need edit the Kernel config skprx file for recognize sd2file? Or bring the fix un the newest soon

7. Hollar says:

Nice list, but I’d rather you put the link at the end of each description instead of piling them up at the end of the article.

8. Irtiqa says:

Nice article. Lets see what other suggest in below comments.

9. Dmaskell92 says:

Good job, I prefer Sudorku over Hendoku though.

10. Duhjoker says:

I already have all the basic emulator in bubbles using the vhbl home brews. I cant wait gor adrenaline. It will be so nice to play some PS1 and psp games on my vita.

11. Itachi says:

Is there a link for the vita games?

12. Kuro says:

Chocolate Doom is good too.

13. matiascel says:

Thanks Aurora for your work, always bringing news of the scene so clearly. Don’t you think that this would be the ideal time to hold a new psvita homebrew contest, which along with TheFlow’s new hack would surely revitalize the scene, promoting new creations or improving many of the already existing ones? I think of the much desired N64 emulator, a good native port of DOSbox, ports of other games and open source tools, a better web browser, better native emulators etc etc … maybe we can collectively fund the contest so that there are prizes in different categories. I think the work of TheFlow has been something like an extra life for our psvitas … with this new hack and the abandonment by Sony perhaps the last but one that reopens the roads for the community. What do you think ??

14. Winco says:

I’m still on 3.60. I have a full 200 gig card so I’m wondering should I risk updating? I know when nonpdrm came out it removed my persona dlc, and bugged some of my Mai installed games.
    Also if I should what needs to be done beforehand? Is there a save app that will backup all of my saves / activation? And do I need to update all of my old apps or remove them to prevent any risks of bricking my vita? The last time I did anything with it had been soon after I purchased the sd2vita v1. I never installed enso either just filled it with junk.

15. AIZENSAN says:

TROPHAX from Silica its a must have, where is PKGJ? omg!!!!!! only 1 and 5 worth it

16. ZeroSbr says:

What happened to not bringing in politics to wololo? Guess that bit with Net Neutrality wasn’t an exception after all.

17. Feyazisium says:

Out of curiosity, silly question, is h-encore going to work better on 3.65, 3.67 or 3.68? Because I am on firmware 3.63 at the moment and I don’t really know to which one should I update to.

18. cOcO! says:

Adrenaline has been updated to 6.4!

19. Mile says:

Vita Homebrew Browser is BROKEN! Does NOT work!

20. Anon says:

Just wondering if Aurora is a Qanon fan?