This week in Switch Homebrew (May 25 – June 1): Postal, Another World and Heart of the Alien ported, kgdoom updated for Switch FW 5.0.2, Checkpoint version 3.2.0 and more!

Aurora

1. Lodochan says:

Please help, whenever I read “Compatible with such and such firmware”, I’m dismayed that everybody might know something I don’t about hacking the NS. At what point were the jailbreaking steps published? Is it a nichey hobby and I’m somehow off the wagon before I even got on it?

2. FFTW says:

glad to hear about the Postal port. been interested in playing it for awhile 🙂

3. NameGuy says:

Still waiting for CFW

4. DvdX says:

Just hoping that soon homebrew will be available for 5.1.0…I put a MicroSD card in my Switch the DAY the new firmware was released and it said I needed to update to get exFAT support….Despite already being on 5.0.2, I didn’t know there was a NEW firmware (I didn’t see an alert or anything on my Switch saying there was a new Firmware)…so I think what happened was, I didn’t get the alert, however, it downloaded and installed the latest 5.1.0 firmware while before the alert could be pushed to my system. Yea, talk about bad timing to get a MicroSD card installed…

• mintyfleshhh says:

will have no probs with latest fws on switch as its all exploits are based on the current hardware 🙂

• ASN says:

Just wait for Atmosphere OS, this will install since it’s a hardware hack and you’re good to go!

5. despacito says: