Heads up. God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition ships with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate link)

PS4 exploits: the status for 5.5x owners (5.50, 5.53, 5.55)

1. Prof955 says:

My ps4 is on 5.01. Thats good but it’s already downloaded 5.55 somehow and asked me to update to that.

Sure i didn’t do it.

So now can i directly updtae 5.05 by usb?

should i concern about downloaded 5.55 file(by system itself)?

• Hell-knight says:

I got one a few days ago in Oman and it was on firmware 4.73! I was quite lucky 🙂 he had a couple of them!

• ahmed says:

oman !! are you arabian ? Iam egyptian and i will buy one from united arab emerates for 900 AED ( Ramadan offers ) hoping it will be 4.73 too .haw much you paid for it ?

• ahmed says:

are you arabian ? Iam egyptian and i will buy one from UAE for 900 AED ( RAMADAN offers ) hoping it will be 4.73 too . how much you paid for it ?

• Hell-knight says:

As long as it is the bundle with uncharted 4, GT & Horizon Dawn ps4 slim. It will be on firmware 4.73.

Sorry for the double post guys!

• Hell-knight says:

I bought the same ps4 a few days ago and it had firmware 4.73! I was lucky and the man had a couple more.

2. Gheorghe Lucian Munteanu says:

For 4.74 nothing? I am bloched bere beacouse bd faulty,and imposibile update

3. marcel Wölfle says:

you can upgrade your ps4 over the savemode /recoverymode

4. Naji Alkhulaif says:

in Bahrain most of the available PS4Pros are CUH7116B Jet Black at 4.73 they are trying hard selling them at a discount but no body seems to care. I got one for $350

5. KeybladeSpirit says:

So considering that there is an unreleased kexploit on 5.55, does that mean it’s safe to update to if I’m already on a firmware without a public exploit or should I wait until there is more information?

6. Emma says:

My PS4’s running 5.55. I’m certainly hopeful that I’ll be able to get CFW, but the end of this article’s suggesting to get a new PS4. Why, what’s wrong with the one I’ve got, aside from the fact that it’s updated?

• KeybladeSpirit says:

A brand new PS4 is nearly guaranteed to have a low enough firmware to hack it with currently released exploits. At it stands now, we probably won’t get a new exploit until the one on 5.55 has been patched. The suggestion is only for those who are impatient.

7. ahmed says:

• delta says:

hi did you bought that ps4 slim ? i too am looking to buy that exact bundle m but not sure if its having 5.05 or less.

• delta says:

hi did you bought that ps4 ? i am looking to buy that exact same bundle want to make sure if its having 5.05 or less or not

8. Charles Fasano says:

I don’t see a release until Sony patches it, which is fine with me and the way it should be. Why give Sony more info then they need?

9. Masoud says:

My firmware is 5.53-01, is there any chance to get 5.05? I asked this quastion because u just mentioned thats not possible for 5.55 or higher versions.

10. Hwka says:

Nooo….
    And i have to buy a second ps4 pro if i want to play at the maximum experience with Detroit become human….
    Detroit requires fw5.50….

• lol says:

oh what a shame, having to spend a little more in order to keep a hacked ps4 that will save u
      fortune on games……what a shame lol

11. Sleep says:

Guys how to spoof 5.05 to the last firmware 5.55 so I can continue playing gran turismo sport?

12. Meh says:

Any reason hacker doesn’t need to brag or have a twitter

13. Dr.Snuggels says:

So its always a 6 Month delay in actual Firmware and HenLoader for it. So, no Problem, will i do play Detroit on Christmas?

14. Sunse says:

is there any way to downgrade firmware?

15. Dave says:

I am the 5.55 fw owner, feel so sad because we stuck at point with no hope ! still wait for the bright day to come with finger cross…… Mathieulh is the man, hope he will be our Jesus ! aman

16. John says:

PS4 scene = Poo.

17. Qasim says:

On which fw this Model: CUH2016A (PAL Reg2) is on?

18. IvanOtaku says:

i am on 5.50, can i hack the console on that patch?

19. Frank says:

I read Mathieulh article on Twitter and am certainly sure he’ll do us (5.55) a favor and release the hacked firmware for the 5.55 so please exercise a little patience