Heads up. God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition ships with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate link)

How to: set up the 5.05 PS4 exploit on your ESP8266 Device (Windows)

1. Floxi says:

How’s the noise level of your Pro? I’m considering buying one, but loud fans drive me crazy.

2. fresno says:

Here is a better one “BYdjBr” no need IP and easy to use : https://github.com/BYdjBr/PS4-5.05-ESP8266

3. Slav says:

Thank you for the great tutorial, Wololo! Just a small correction if I can add:
    NodeMcu V3 has 2 variations, using chips CP2102 and CH340, respectively. The module from the pictures is the one with CH340 chip and you pointed the people to the incorrect driver. In case needed they should install the CH340 driver (CH341SER.EXE) from wch.cn
    Best Regards

4. Slav says:

I recommend ESP8266 + extra memory 32M Flash the price of the module is almost the same as 4MB, but the bigger capacity will enable you for future projects and more goodies.

5. Kralle says:

Is there any ESP8266 software including the new ApptoUSB (5.05) payload?

6. Nivk81 says:

Im noob. What about teensy ++2.0

7. Dr.Snuggels says:

I recommend a Toshiba Flash Air SD-Card, as an all in one Super wonder solver…. Simplpe to use, looks great!

8. eXtreme says:

if you see the debug settings, it is no confirmation the exploit has been runned successful. in some case I load hen but with memory error (it was on 4.05 and 4.55) and see the debug settings but apps still are locked. it did not happen often.

9. RZ1 says:

Is it possible to change/hide the SSID?

10. Ethan Weegee says:

Windows isn’t in flavors. Linux is.

Windows is in versions.

Or, different levels of broken, if you will.

11. iXeN says:

I have an issue this one by c0d3m4st4 is perfect i made mine including xvx-hen only but it doesn’t contain feature to use easy connection when i do it i fail at proxy server and i must use custom instead of easy any idea how to fix that ?

12. Zille says:

Can I send gta5 payload from this? If possible how?

13. svolochs66 says:

For those who have the esp 8266, mine didn’t work try this

this is for specially lilon esp 8266 v3 arduino, for troubleshoot like it’s just recognize as usb 2.0
    if your computer still didn’t recognize it try change the wire thx. sorry for my bad english

14. Cellie says:

Hi Wololo.

I just released a HEN enabler for the big brother of the ESP8266. It is very basic and just enables HEN.
    You can find the code on https://github.com/CelliesProjects/esp32-ps4-jailbreak.

Thanks for your site and good luck.