Heads up. God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition ships with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate link)

PS4: How to get your hands on a PS4 with firmware 5.05 or lower

1. Jav Am says:

Hi guys! Thanks for this information! It’s really helpful for those people (incluiding me) who doesn’t have a ps4 yet. I have a doubt, in my local store in Mexico I found this bundle “FIFA 18 BUNDLE HW 1TB PS4 SLIM” but it doesn’t exist in the list above, someone knows which firmware has? Thank you in advance!! 🙂

2. nebu_187 says:

I am so glad i have a ”Vanilla” plain black PS4 on the right firmware those bundled PS4’s looks dont appeal to me at all

3. Position says:

You have better chance to get older PS4 from shops that “you didn’t know they sell PS4” … like Shoppers DrugMart… I got found a brand new PS4 PRO on firmware 4.07 in mid April 2018 (Jet Black, No Bundle). Obsiously they wont let you try the PS4 (they don’t have TVs at all!) so you’ll have to do some serial number research…

4. Reynkz says:

Yikes, they are all going to spike in price.

5. Tyler says:

I have a PS4 Pro that has never been updated, meaning, it has never played a single game and has been turned on only once. I have a PS4 Slim that has been updated, but it is a firmware below 5 I believe. Has been played only a few times. I may consider selling one of them if someone is interested in paying a premium.

6. SyroGlacé says:

Anyone with ps4 Pro Fifa Bundle?… With What firmware it comes???

7. PSP_lvo says:

Can anyone confirm the firmware thats shipped with the PS4 Pro Battlefront II limited edition bundle ?

8. labadu says:

Glad i got PS4 PRO CUH 711B and it was on 4.73 no bundle 2 weeks ago

9. Neil says:

Does anyone know if the Fifa 18 slim bundle is on 5.05 or lower

10. Youss says:

The Monster Hunter Edition is also available in France, you can buy it from Micromania.

11. Tims says:

Doses anybody had info if 5.07 is vulnerability or not?

12. derART says:

PS4 Pro 1TB (CUH-7116B B01Y) Black – God of War Bundle

P-27452506-D / S01 – 1601284 – 8

Bought Yesterday: FW is 4.73

Best Regards

13. protectivedad says:

Shopper Drugmart PS4 Pro CUH-7015B serial MC1715* vers 4.70

14. protectivedad says:

Shopper Drugmart PS4 Pro CUH-7015B serial MC9715* vers 4.70

15. mkw1912 says:

my PS4 phat is on firmware 5.01, is it safe to upgrade it to 5.55 or should i live it to 5.01?

• PeAcE says:

Update it to 5.05 by downloading that firmware and via USB (recovey mode install) if you want the new exploit when released for 5.05?

16. Anh Nguyen says:

What about Ps4 Pro Fifa 18 Bundle guys? It was no CUH 7106

17. Anh Nguyen says:

What about Ps4 Pro Fifa 18 Bundle guys? It was model no CUH 7106

18. Idiotaaa says:

Yes. I buyed yesterday Ps4 Pro gow edition from stone market with OFW 4.75. Price 450 euro. But i dont know, Gow need for running 5.05. I better not play it and patient wait. At this moment i just looking at my New PS4, i cant playing 😉 i have seriously fear installing something, or connect into PSN…

19. BlumCoLe says:

@wololo: You should add some bundles …there are several slim bundles with <5.05. 😉

In my case: Slim (2116) FIFA 18 Bundle with 2 controllers came with 4.73. (Saturn Onlineshop Germany for 299€)

20. PickMan says:

Does anyone know the stock firmware for the glacier white ps4 pro gamestop exclusive? was released a week after 5.05 came out, got a feeling it should be lower?

21. Jimminer says:

Hello, can anyone confirm the firmware of: Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB & God Of War (black PS4 slim 1tb 1 controller god of war 2018)?

22. Shah says:

I have firmware 5.50 please let me know when hack is available for 5.5

23. dedi says:

If you play with ps4 hen 5.05 n you never connect to psn it means you play the game later as a guest?coz if you want to play with your psn account you need to connect to psn and with exploit vers we cant update to latest version right?coz i cant acces my save game data on ps4 sistem it need to connect psn, sorry bad english

24. Mohit says:

Can some one confirm what firmware this PS4 Pro will be having?
    CUH-7116B-B01Y
    P-27452506-D
    S01-1319746-H
    The seller Doesn’t know anything about firmware.

25. wild cat says:

i got one (slim, 500GB, black) from store yesterday. it was shipped with 5.07
    managed to get browser exploit working with it.
    oh, the store is yodobashi, yokohama, in case someone interested in.

26. Skruven says:

Just bought the Days of Play Bundle, shipped with 5.03.

1. May 28, 2018

[…] Related: How to get your hands on a PS4 running firmware 5.05 or lower […]

2. May 30, 2018

[…] opinion would be that people who want to jump on the hack bandwagon sooner than later should try and get a PS4 running 5.05. If those are getting too expensive for you, my second suggestion is: buy a second PS4, and keep […]