Cxbx-Reloaded (Xbox) April 2018 Official Progress Report: Massive Audio Improvements, Rendering Fixes, Multi-controller Support, More Compatible Games and Much More!

Aurora

1. Jack Chen says:

Hooo, anita999 is jackchen, jack uses his wife’s account sometimes.

2. Bob says:

So thankful this is finally happening. Xbox had some amazing Japanese games that have been lost to history.

3. epsilon_eridan says:

Thanks Ms Aurora.

This emulator is really promising.
    Too bad that Rallisport challenge 2 isn’t working at all for the moment, the one and only game that surpassed Gran Turismo 1 in my heart (from the awesome gameplay to the rocking soundtrack…a masterpiece).

The Original Xbox has some very VERY underrated gems.

4. Raziel says:

I have a modded Xbox and this will be nice for the day when it kicks the bucket. There are a few Xbox games I would not mind playing again.

• nebu_187 says:

Also the original Duke controller is rereleased for Xbox One and PC if your looking for a authentic experience

5. JackBlade says:

Was the screenshot of this article on the homepage from morrowind as well?

6. Jack Attack says:

Nice work Aurora!!! As much as I enjoy my modded Xbox, first system I modded that was actually fun since you could do more with it. I really would like to see games looking as good as they can. Even on Xbox One’s limited original selection they’re a bit too blurry for my tastes.

I hope this emulator keeps going strong.

7. Lollypop says:

Fact remains cemu and cxbx are not EMU since there not tied with wine directx cd like playonlinux in Linux or other systems

8. Johnathan Deansmann says:

CxBx-Reloaded is getting good extremely quickly,
    It seems the team(s) behind the emulator have done a lot correctly…
    Especially since the much recent increase in demand for an XBOX original emulator.

Soon I’ll be purchasing various titles for the XBOX-Original I’ve wanted to play but hadn’t due to always being out.

9. Darkdranzer says:

Can cxbx run morrwind at playable state already?

10. Steve says:

YESSS!

11. Truth hurts says:

Aurora’s a transgender

• TheHonestTruth says:

I’d tap it then…
      Heck, we can take turns.

But how is it relevant if Aurora is or isn’t?

Protip: It’s not. No one cares. Everyone is here to read her article.

…Failed attempt at trolling, Pleb.

12. thanks aurora for your information, i loved to play Xbox ^ ^