Cemu (Wii U emulator) 1.12.0 released to the public – Native WiiMote Support, UI Improvements, Faster Loading Times, Friend List Support and More!

Aurora

1. Nintendon't says:

First.

• Amanda says:

↑ this is one of the last ways for him to have fun, don’t be too harsh with him 🙁

• Nintendon't says:

My comment was the most fun I’ve had with anything related to the WiiU since BOTW.

2. Lollypop says:

Allso not possible in a psvita port?
    Makes me wonder why stuff like qemu or Bochs or even qemu-system-Xbox arent ported yet

• Jack Attack says:

Vita is an ancient cellphone with hardware. It was great when it was competing with the 3DS and slightly ahead of phones at the time, but now it’s age is showing. You’re best moving on to the Switch (even more direct phone hardware but still among the best for now) for hopes of better ports that actually work.

Only the most diehard hobbyists are staying with the Vita. The Switch is easier to develop for and still has some challenges. The Vita’s biggest challenges were mostly conquered.

• DBG says:

I fully expect to see an upgraded Switch, but not until late 2019 at the earliest. While I miss when console hardware was truly unique (I still love and play the PS3 for this reason; along with having a great game library), tweaked ARM and x86-64 based consoles make developers’ lives easier.

I’ve bought much fewer games for my PS4 over it’s lifetime to date, because so many titles can be enjoyed with more flexibility on PC (same goes for XB1); with graphics cards slowly returning to MSRP (and soon below that for used cards), many more people will be taking this route too. Nintendo is smart where it counts though, and that’s in its exclusive software library. They still seem to be pumping money into cellphone games, I guess to hit all markets.

3. yesman says: