Pay what you want for $239 worth of PS4/PS3/Vita games in the Humble Sega x Capcom PlayStation Bundle

1. Maikson says:

If I pay 15USD will I receive all the 12 games automatically ?

2. Hamlock says:

I remember back in 2011 when there were rumors about a Sonic Generations port for the PS Vita. I still dream about it to this day. lol

3. BlumCoLe says:

Racists! Germany is always out. :/

4. Doggaz says:

Has anybody purchased? Is this legit.

• nope says:

Of course humble bundle is legit…..

• whycantijustpostanonomously says:

Humble Bundle is always legit.

• wololo says:

@Doggaz, this is Humble Bundle. They’ve been around for years, and are not only legit but usually a good deal + support charity. FWIW I’ve purchased from humble bundle more than 10 times already.

• PissedByGameStop says:

They are more than legit, they are now part of a corporation, IIRC they were bought by GameStop a few months ago (that’s when I decided to ignore them cause I don’t want to finance GameStop in any way)

• wololo says:

Hu, I had no idea. Interesting

• Tribolin says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t Humble Bundle aquired by IGN?

• DBG says:

They were bought by IGN last October, and IGN is owned by J2 Global (GameStop Corp. has zero connection with J2 Global or its subsidiaries). GameStop continues its self-induced decline, but it’s still a huge multi-billion dollar company, even if they are operating at a slight loss.

5. ChunkyTits says:

This might make me look like an idiot but I just can’t seem to figure out how to purchase this bundle. I scoured their website for an answer but I still have no idea what the heck I’m supposed to do. What am I missing here?

• DBG says:

Look for the “Capcom × Sega PSN Bundle”, choose the amount you want to pay for (pick a tier) and then choose a payment method (while optionally creating an account, which I recommend). If you still cannot figure this out, HB’s support is excellent.