Heads up. Humble Monthly this month gets you Destiny 2 + about $100 worth of games for $12, yours to keep. In other news, God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition might or might not ship with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate links)

Adrenaline-6.3 released: Improved Adrenaline menu, ability to change screen size in PSP/PSX modes and more!

Aurora

1. RazorX says:

nice update, shame i have a 128gb micro sd full of psp and psx games on my psp 2000 lol

2. Semi says:

To have total freedom on screen size is pretty much useful for PSTV, very welcome addition!

3. kokami says:

If i install AdrenalineBubbleManager 5.00(ABM), Andrealine 6.3 return 6.1. Seem ABM not compatible Andrealine 6.3

4. sj33 says:

What would be the correct settings to have full screen with correct aspect ratio?

5. Dothackjhe says:

Is there a working CXMB plugin for custom themes with Adrenaline-6.3? The ones I came across with do not work for some reason…

6. faz727 says:

Can confirm that ABM is not compatible with Adrenaline 6.3. Is there a simple work round?
    Thanks

7. Demian says:

Hi there.

If I don’t have ux0:/app/PSPEMUCFW folder, but I’ve been using Adrenaline installed by means of Adrenaline Easy Installer, in the About option of Adrenaline I see Adrenaline 6.61 Adrenaline-4.2, how should I go into updating Adrenaline to 6.3 version??

Thanks in advance.

• Quake says:

Have you just tried to uninstall from the LiveArea? I’d backup any stuff you have in your PSPEMU First. Then just install the PKG. You might have to make the Folders for the new Adrenaline in ux0: “pspemu” or uma0: “pspemu” depending on your Ps Vita setup. I had too.

• Quake says:

I included a DL for the complete Folder Structure of the PSPEMUCFW in the Link above. Incase you need it.

• Demian says:

Thanks.
        Finally managed to uninstall Adrenaline-4.2 and install Adrenaline-6.3.

Deleted ux0:app/ADRENALINE folder and installed the VPK of Adrenaline-6.3 with VitaShell 1.9, after that, started Adrenaline and it downloaded the 6.61 OFW and installed it. Now I have it working on Enso-3.65.

ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW folder was created when installed Adrenaline-6.3 using VitaShell.

Best regards!

8. An Individual says:

I have a bit of a unique case here… I am running on 3.65 Enso and I have been using Adrenaline since its initial release and after trying to install this new update, I can’t seem to get past the update PUP to install to get this running. I did not use the .vpk extraction method and instead just installed the .vpk and placed the update PUP in PSPEMUCFW as per usual since the new method was implemented. However, it now hangs on the initial install process when I am prompted to press X. I have tried a fresh install of Adrenaline using not only this new version, but the version before it too and it now always hangs at the same spot mentioned previously. Nothing else is broken, my game backups and other homebrew still work, just not this. What am I to do by this point and what could anyone suggest I do?

9. Vitagaming77 says:

Does this work on 3.60 fw? Too afraid to update past that.

• Quake says:

Yes, it works on 3.60 PsVita FW. ABM 5.0 works for me on 3.60 PsVita FW also.

I’m currently sitting on 3.60 PSV FW(Enso)