This week’s PSVita homebrew round-up (Mar 17-Mar 24): PSVita StorageMgr updated to work with FW 3.65/3.67, Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & FF 30th Anniversary English translation released, UAE4ALL, Basilisk II and ScummVM get updates and more!

Aurora

1. JI says:

What about all the new fps we got? The recent work on rtcw?

• Aurora says:

I only reported about what we didn’t report about this week (I wrote about VitaQuake III for example) and about actual releases and not upcoming stuff

2. westwoood says:

@Aurora you made a big mistake regarding the Itadaki Street English Patch. The Patch is not by me (westwoood) its from the user “dude22072”.

I Only made the Thread on GBATemp 🙂

3. Mikog says:

My sd2vita just arrived, and it doesn’t work with this new plugin. I did everything according to the instructions, I don’t know what to do anymore.

• Mikog says:

Could someone give me the original config.txt for 3.65? I wanna restore it, but don’t know its contents.

• Creatura says:

I had a lot of trouble wrapping my head around SD2Vita plugin.
        You have to delete the ux0:tai folder or the contents of it. Place and edit everything in ur0:tai and edit the config.txt there. after a couple of trials and error you’ll be good to go. I went with uma0: being the sd card and also if you want your Adrenaline to use uma0 you have to uninstall it and do a fresh install of the “Black Edition” of Adrenaline. If you do it all correctly you won’t lose any data at all.

• Mikog says:

I tried and tried, and it just doesn’t work, as if there’s nothing in the cartridge port at all. Maybe my sd2vita v3 has a defect, maybe my vita slim rejects it, maybe I’m freaking dumb and don’t understand what to do, but it doesn’t work. I guess I’ll wait for the installation app or more clear instructions.

4. Lollypop says:

Leda is just close quarters
    Teh zombies
    Isnt there qemu or Bochs
    Or Some virtual machine administrator server
    For my Android x86 bootable