Heads up. Humble Monthly this month gets you Destiny 2 + about $100 worth of games for $12, yours to keep. In other news, God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition might or might not ship with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate links)

Release: 3.65 Updater – Enables HENkaku Ensō Custom Firmware on PS Vita Firmware 3.65!

The Zett

Usually located at the end of the Alphabet.

1. Unknown says:

Hi, thank you for the news, and thank all the people who make this posible.

I’d like to know what happens if for whatever reason i want to unisntall enso on 3.65, what do i have to do?

And what happens if in the future when the eol of the vita come, and the ropchain has to be used on a clean 3.67 and we have enso installed.

I do know all of this is thanks to you guys, and i am not asking for any work. I just want to know if that could happen, before dping anything.

And welcome back zett.

• (//_-) says:

If you want to uninstall 3.65 enso for whatever reason just install normal 3.65. When the eol happens & 3.67 is the new golden firmware then Sony will make 3.68 probably then call it a day.

2. Bunkai says:

Hi,

Firat of all thank you for the news and thanks to all the people on the scene who make this things possible (including webs like frwololo which are an excelent and accurate source of news).

I know that everything you do here is unpaid, and i am not asking you to do any work. But i would like to know a few things:

1 – What happens if for whatever reason i want to uninstall enso on 3.65? is there any way to do it, as it was on enso 3.60?

2 – If that was’t possible, what happens if the EOL of the vita comes and theflow release his 3.67 private exploit and we want to update from enso 3.65? (as far as i know it’s a cfw different on each firmwere, so may be different). I mean, would be need a clean OFW or could be a workaround planed?

It would be nice to know this things.

• srmoska says:

Quick answer to both of your questions: NO

read the instructions on TheFlow’s github, he will clearly state that if you update to 3.65 and remove henkaku, you will not be able to reinstall it at least for now.

• Bunkai says:

You should read better, i asked about uninstall not about install. I read the readme more than once, thats why i asking.

• emilio546 says:

you can uninstall but you will get a psvita on stock 3.65, and the flow is not release any exploit to “hack” this version.
          If the flow makes an. update of his exploit you WILL be able to install it.

Why are you asking so much nonsense?

• emilio546 says:

if you are not gonna do anything stupid, just don’t worry

• Bunkai says:

I just wanted to know, nothing less nothing more. Nothing to do with worries. 😉

• Katsu says:

emilio546, you’re the one really should read Bunkai’s question better, especially he repeated another time with patience. We all appreciate your effort of trying to help.

TheFlow warned against reinstalling the official 3.65 PUP, he did not warned against uninstalling Henkaku. If uninstalling Henkaku is bad he would have warned against that too. That’s why Bunkai and I wondered about outcome uninstalling Henkaku, to be precise, can it be uninstalled cleanly anymore?

3. Martin says:

Hey guys I reinstalled vitashell with psvimgtools but there are no config.text files in vitashell. Can I make one?

4. darkpoet says:

Can i delete the 3.65 henkaku enso updater afterwards?

5. Bovinebuddy says:

Ok so I installed the 365 enso updater, installed fine, put the new adrenaline on, work fine,
    Then installed homebrew browser and that works fine.
    (Installed on my pstv)
    Half the games on my usb stick did not show up on my live area, even after a refresh and database rebuild.
    PKGI runs but fails to install games.
    I tried the latest plug in for nondprm, does not show up in plug in manager.
    So now I’m going through vita she’ll and deleting the non working games and hoping an update comes to allow PKGI to work again.
    But thanks FLOW.
    Great work

6. eddychang says:

how to install new games (nonpdrm) on new sdcard on henkaku 3.65 because we cannot reinstall henkaku on sdcard? plse help

7. Sarper Kaynak says:

Hi, i did this update. But after that some games crash with an error code c2-12828-1 . I could save few games with maidumptool (switch original eboot) but some still crash. Any idea what might cause it?

• Joyman says:

probably the program that used to dump them is not compatible with the 3.65cfw, all of my pkgi downloaded game is now unplayable, tks god i had 1 game that was dumped with mai and tks to your cmt, i got it playing again

8. Sonbol says:

Great works Guy’s we want play Sega Dreamcast or ps2 in the future

9. SOL says:

Well, I read the “Formatting the device’s settings, memory card and internal storage is possible, though” and formatted my memory card thinking I could install molecularshell from the henkaku page again. No such luck. Don’t format your memory card unless you have a backup.

10. Joyman says:

I just found out that all of my games i downloaded using pkgi is now unplayable after 3.65 =_= maybe they could’ve given a headups first since pkgi is pretty popular these days? Anw, is there any chance that there will be an update to make my pre 3.65 pkgi games playable again? Just to want to know before i delete them all T_T

11. norfboi says:

i only have sd2vita but no memorycard how can i update

12. ganix says:

can anyone send a complete tai config.txt in ur0 to me? for sdvita as ux0.

13. Giulio says:

I’ve installed this update, but I cannot seem to find any of my Henkaku-related bubbles anymore, MolecularShell included. When I try to reinstall Henkaku (while on henkaku(.)xyz/go), I recieve this: “error: Can’t find variable: Found”. Can someone provide a solution to this?

14. Steve says:

Stupid noob question. Can you use any micro sd convertor or do you have to have a SD2VITA?

1. April 10, 2018

[…] golden firmware of PS Vita hacking is still firmware 3.60, although users of firmware 3.65 can use the Henkaku hack, provided they updated from a hacked version […]