Heads up. God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition ships with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate link)

Vita Media Center released – You can finally play videos without messing around with QCMA!

Aurora

1. hellishanghell says:

Well, at this pace it seems to me the Devs are playing some sort of race to see who gets more homebrew out for different consoles… and I CAN’T BE HAPPIER!!! PS4, Nintendo Switch and Vita are getting LOVE! Especially Vita since Sony has finally placed the last nail in its coffin along with the PS3. I hope we, as a community, could revive such a wonderful console and keep supporting the ones that we’re getting the tools to mess with!! Thanks for the homebrew!

2. Samsqwamch says:

Sooo sweet. Thanx.

3. Alfie says:

Can’t wait for mkv support

4. NakedFaerie says:

Nice but I prefer the Media player app you can download from the store. that plays from remote devices so no need to download anything onto the Vita itself.
    I’ll give this a go but as I don’t usually leave the house with the Vita these days I stream everything from my NAS so its all good the way its setup now.

5. lollypop says:

there is no ffplay port im guessing ?

6. Slick says:

Bruh you thought you could put an LGR video in here without me noticing?

7. Quake says:

Nice work! Tho, take in mind that extensions with caps will not be recognized.

8. trolololo says:

DLNA client support next, i hope

9. Terry Jones says:

i put the video in the video folder and it never showed up

10. gbg says:

This is fantastic. Thank you so much Arkanite !!!