What you can do on a hacked PS4 4.05 so far

1. Khalid says:

When will available jailbreak 5.00

• fluk3 says:

People claim to have exploits but they will never be released unless there is something forcing devs to hack newer firmwares and there still might not be any release even then. You have to wait 20 years and hope for some unkown downgrade method that will probably never get released either. Keeping mine at 4.73 and in the closet. Might very well upgrade for god of war, days gone and detroit

• fluk3 says:

Wait 10-20 years for a downgrade method

• fluk3 says:

Sorry my phone weren’t loading the page correctly and didnt show any comment made by me…

OP could you pllease delete this and the other huge reply?

• spok says:

well the best would be to release 5.xx FW jailbreak after 5.50FW is out but looking on PS4 scene it will be after 6.00FW in 2019 if any 🙁

2. PopMyCherryPapi says:

Now where are these modmenu hacks? So I can unleashed my inner demon

3. MeawThunder says:

but, my ps4 fw5.03

4. le snakeur says:

le first

5. Urbananonymous says:

First!

6. jesse says:

First. Wasn’t there supposed to be 4.0X support? Currently sitting at 4.07.

7. DoctorSaturn says:

I’m really excited to see what homebrew ends up on the PS4, the possibilities are boundless.

8. SsJVasto says:

PS4 OFW 5.50 adds the “Custom wallpaper” option, where you can load from USB device. You can’t customize the icons, but it’s close to “Custom theme”

9. Steve says:

Am I first?

10. sadmanben says:

Waiting patiently with my 4.55 machine..

11. Lollypop says:

Installatie emsdk
    Installatie ps4sdk
    Installatie ps4payloadsdk
    Compile examples
    Run make fself
    Run 405resigner
    Installatie examples
    Profit

12. Lollypop says:

Ps please release Some ps4ps2iso here like mediaplayer xor adrenaline xor ps2sdk tutorials for ps4

13. Green says:

What about mining Bitcoin on a hacked PS4? In Linux?

14. Annoymous says:

Anybody sitting on 5.05 should NOT update for the next 3 months trust me. KERNEL EXPLOIT INBOUND

15. Robert Mueller says:

Great for letting you add your ps4 discs without the need for reinserting it as this should have been automatic feature. Nope you have to buy digital in order to get that simple feature. Great for making you ps2 discs to pkgs as well as homebrew in the same format to enjoy without the need for a real ps2 or bc ps3 thanks scene!

16. Mark says:

Ok so I managed to get my hands on an extremely rare 1.71 PS4 and I’m needing some guidance on how to properly jailbreak my system. Any awesome modders out there that can guide me?

17. belokk says:

Bring on Retroarch 🙂

18. Alex says:

Really Wololo? You don’t mention RTM tools? Come on!

19. Crzo says:

I’m selling My PS4 Slim 4.01, contact me on gbatemp Tony_93

20. Anthrax says:

Whenever there’s a hack, the only thing I’m really interested in are emulation and older games. I can always purchase whatever new games I want, but stuff that don’t play on newer consoles are at risk of death… I really hate how Crisis Core was “locked” to PSP. Not even a Vita remake. That utterly blows.

So if the PS2 part works then that’s more than enough. I don’t mean to pirate new PS4 games really cause developers need money from somewhere and the PS Store discounts are actually quite good. However I hate how they lock us out of options and older games. Heck, wasn’t Linux a thing officially on PS3 to begin with but later locked out?

21. Riɡht herе iѕ the perfect site fοr еveryone ԝho hopss tߋ
    understand thi topic. Ⲩou know a whoⅼe lot its almost tough to
    argue ᴡith yoou (not that I really woulⅾ want to…HaHa).
    You certaіnly pᥙt а fresh spin on a subject thɑt hаs been writtеn aboսt foг а long time.
    Excellent stuff, јust great!

1. February 16, 2018

[…] Kollegen des Blogs Wololo beschäftigen sich mit dem Jailbreak der verschiedensten transportablen als auch immobilen Spielkonsolen. Gestern […]