Heads up. Humble Monthly this month gets you Destiny 2 + about $100 worth of games for $12, yours to keep. In other news, God of War PS4 Pro Limited Edition might or might not ship with firmware 4.73. (Affiliate links)

RPCS3 January 2018 Progress Report in a nutshell – Major Ryzen improvements, stability improvements and many more compatible games!

Aurora

1. Reynkz says:

Just want to play Persona 5 and Red Dead in 60 FPS

2. JChang says:

ninja Gaiden!!! Please!

3. Ricochet90 says:

Call me when they can emulate MGS 4,Yakuza 5,TLOU or GoW Ascension.

There’s no point in emulating PS3 games that are available on PC.

• Anon says:

The point is building an emulator that has high compatibility with all games, and you need to make sure your emulation is good enough for the simpler games to run well before you get to the more complex ones that utilize all the intricacies of the PS3. The way you make it sound is like they go game-by-game and build an emulator for each one or something, which is not the case, at least for this emulator.

4. Steve says:

Great article!

5. william says:

Then Destiny can be played or not?

6. nebu_187 says:

say no to emulation. Original hardware is the way to go imo. unless the console is really old then emulators are okay for me

7. Frankey says:

Does this emulator have a better chance of running smoothly compared to PCSX2 due to having more familiar hardware than the PS2? Isn’t the Cell CPU and that Nvidia chip far easier to emulate than the PS2’s EE and GSX chips?

8. mark says:

Demon souls on my pc, that would be nice