PSVita Release: psvpfstools 2.0
Hacker Motoharu has released version 2 of psvpfstools. The toolkit now has full PFS support. The release contains binaries for Windows and Ubuntu.
What is psvpfstools?
Decrypting the PFS Filesystem can be done on a hacked PS Vita, but the benefits of psvpfstools is that it runs standalone on a PC, and understands the full layer. As such, it is compatible with 3.61+ games as well. Psvpfstools 2.0 can decrypt in particular: gamedata, addcont, savedata, trophies, appmeta, addcont root.
Full changelog, from the source:
- Support of icv.db format (savedata, trophies etc)
- Keystone and Sealedkey parsing and Keystone sanity check
- Complete rewrite of unicv.db parser (to accomodate icv.db)
- Support of Merkle trees (related to icv.db)
- Cleanup and improvement of crypto engine (more reversing done)
- Improvement of different places in the code that had unknown behavior (reversing)
- Bug fixes that were in previous versions
Download PSVpfstools 2.0
Source: Thanks to Motoharu, apologies for posting this so late!